• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] BloodShed 8.54 24/7 Staged!

BloodShed

Reaction score
The staff of BloodShed are proud to announce to you that BloodShed server has finally been launched! This server has unique features that you will enjoy while you play here. Come and join the growing community!

After immense thinking about this action, we have decided to proceed with it. The Staff of BloodShed has decided to RESET the whole server! Do to the fact that the server was in a way too easy.
We strive to have a RPG feel on this server and in order to do that we had to make some changes;

Changed the rates!
Experice:
Level 1 through 100 is now 20x.
Level 101+ is now 12x.
Skills are now at 25x.
Magic is now at 10x.
Loot is now at 2x.
Once you are promoted you now have an attack interval of 1 second instead of 2 seconds.

WITH THAT SAID, I HOPE ALL OF YOU WOULD COME BACK AND START A FRESH AND AWESOME ADVENTURE WITH US! HAVE FUN!

Server Information
IP: bloodshed.zapto.org
Client Version: 8.54
Ports: 7171

Stages

Experience:
1-100 [20x]
101+ [12x]

Rates:
Skill Rate: 25x
Magic Rate: 10x
Loot Rate: 2x
Spawn Rate: 1x

• Other
  • Paladin ammunition is NOT infinite but does have a break chance. This means it does NOT break every hit.
  • Runes have 5 charges.
  • Potions have 5 charges.
  • You can buy backpacks of runes. Use 'buy bp of sd' or 'buy bp of uh'
  • This server is a PvP server. But you do gain experience by killing another player.
  • The server features an easy enchanting system.
  • Real map, with most of the quests fixed!

Random Screenshots
2nlwlj4.jpg

2rnzdwi.jpg

263hmpz.jpg

k4t4qa.jpg

1znpmh0.jpg

Last edited:
I could careless about Zao, and the reason I wasn't on is because I had to attend a wedding. I'm mostly always on except when I'm at school ofc. If you're looking for a server with a potential for a GREAT community you should try it out.

Bump! Play This server!

We're looking to expand our Community, And players who need help can feel free to message me in Game at Quiet Riot.

Back