• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Cyntara 5.1 - Custom Map - LIVE SYSTEM - [9.53]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumpity bump!

Shanks bud.

Cyntara's still goin eh? Best of luck Red.

Yessir! It seems like just yesterday you were playing ;)

Thread updated!

Spectate: Login without an account name or password to view live streams! Click Here for more information!

9ns6b.png

Yes, the numbers go 1, 3, 4, 5~ because I edited out the first broadcaster (me on my GM)
Red

Last edited:
Recommned server hoster.
jacera was good but jacera.net is down, isnt it?
This one seems to be awesome, too :D

Reactions: Red
Recommned server hoster.
jacera was good but jacera.net is down, isnt it?
This one seems to be awesome, too :D

Thanks! :)
Jacera.org was replaced with Jacera.net! It's going into new management in a few days.

Red

@jacera
Nice ;) but only 13 players online :/

Spectating a player playing Tower Defense!
hylyC.jpg

Players participating in their favorite event: Halo Zombies!
xVMNS.jpg

Cyntara is still going strong and well. You can see progress the server is making every day here.
Cyntara is the best 9.53 custom server! Join us :)

If you want to spectate players, login without an account name or password!
Red

I love how Red is one of the most active server owners I've met, like he really listens to his players and uses the money he gets to add things to the server (tower defense event, spectator mode thingy, etc), this thread deserves a bump!

About spending money on the server and using the money he is gaining on it I totally agree. I always see him buying things for his server and this is really nice from him :)

I recommend this ot. Has LOTS of cool events,quests,rpg,war. And the server owner is a real nice guy who spends money on ideas that we players recommend ! Cyntara is on 24/7 with no lag. I highly recommend this ot :).

Sexy Mage.

I was in the process of downloading the client and making a account, but then I looked inside the gift shop. Its fine to have some things in the gift shop, but I will not play a server that has donation EQ.

yeah, you're at a huge disadvantage if you don't donate here ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back