• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] D2 Server - 7.4 Cast : New Season, anti-bot client. August, 13 - 20:00 CEST

Stellow

C++/C#/PHP/LUA
Reaction score
GitHub
eubrunomiguel
D2 Server is in counting down!

It is very gratifying for us to receive all the positive vote from D2 players, and it is much more rewarding, announce the new season of D2 Server, which will open on Saturday, August 13 - 20:00 CEST!

For those who has not played us before, this is a short summary of what to expect D2. A Tibia Oldschool. No hotkleys. No bot. No runes in the store, they need to be cast. No protection-zone on the boat and not on tarpets. No unique items at the mall. D2 includes current advanced systems known on newer Tibia versions, but without losing the essence. Cast System, Offline Market, War System. Party Sharing Experience. Tasks.

What to expect this season. The D2 has been renovated completely, from inside to outside. To begin with, adapt one of the best Tibia website infrastructure (@Gesior.pl), using the very latest in web infrastructure. The site is dynamic, fast, very fast (about 30% faster than the previous one), safe, and with a totally awesome design, adapted both for computer browsers, as mobile and tablet. We wanted to offer a direct interaction between the web and the game. And we succeeded. several new tools for the player to mix a great gameplay with direct and well organized tools and information.

On the Gameplay part, we bring the best of D2, improved. Besides tidy little flaws from the last season, the server is more difficult, the rates were reduced, we want the player to enjoy every stage of Tibia, from hunting Amazons on Amazon Camp, even in bear hunts in the tombs with GFB, or make Power Bolt's rain at Port Hope's Hydras. The blessings are working and preventing losses of items, the House system is flawless, the more than 50 tasks available were carefully re-calculated with nice rewards for the player.

We dealth with one of the most sensitive and discussed issues from previous season, bot. We understand that the world of today is different than 10 years ago, people do not have (I hope not) that time to be hours and hours after the computer screen; however, what is old tibia using bot? With that thought, we inform you that this season, the use of bot to hunt and kill, is absolutely prohibited. In addition to introducing its own custom client with bot protection, if there is a suspicion of illegal software use, the player will be automatically deleted. The use of macro will be allowed to train and rune.

Last but not least, the D2 is more solid. There were few, but there were, problems with connection and freezes last season. We understand that D2 has grown exponentially, and it was not calculated 2 years ago. We achieved this together! What to expect then? A new hosting, much stronger, much safer, and with an excelent ping.

Come meet us, see photos and videos posted on our website or facebook page. Visit our website for more information.

D2 Server will start next Saturday. 13th August.

The OldSchool essences.

http://d2server.net/?view=info
www.facebook.com/d2server

Last edited:
ill be there :)

rates here

Exp stages 1 - 40 level, 10x
41 - 60 level, 7x
61 - 80 level, 4x
81+ level, 2x
Skill Rate 8x
Magic Level Rate 3x
Loot Rate 2x

sure client antibot bro?????????? :OOOO
Do players really want to play without bot? I'm planing to start 7.4 RL map and I could make client 100% no exp bot, no macro, no AIM bot, but I think that players will leave, if I ban them for AIMbot/tasker.
where in usa is it hosted? wondering if i can play from EU without 300 ping.
what eq when creating character do we get?
107.180.40.22 United States
us.gif
, Arizona, Scottsdale
140 ms from Poland

can you start it earlier?

a lot of people will join the server if you start it before DarkOts starts.

d2 is a well known server so the community will be there. I suggest you start the ot sooner

Do players really want to play without bot? I'm planing to start 7.4 RL map and I could make client 100% no exp bot, no macro, no AIM bot, but I think that players will leave, if I ban them for AIMbot/tasker.

100% Players preffer antibot lol ... if they did not play 8.6

anti bot is a must, but like every client these days it is bound to be cracked :-/

us.gif
, Arizona, Scottsdale
140 ms from Poland

depends where you host it, probably won't get many players if it's european, there's already 50 of those

depends where you host it, probably won't get many players if it's european, there's already 50 of those

Could you point me to any of those 50 active hosted European 7.4s, I'm dying to play one for pvp.

can you start it earlier?

a lot of people will join the server if you start it before DarkOts starts.

d2 is a well known server so the community will be there. I suggest you start the ot sooner
We will stick with saturday. Glad to hear that, and expect to see you there aswell.

us.gif
, Arizona, Scottsdale
140 ms from Poland
You are targeting the wrong host.

100% Players preffer antibot lol ... if they did not play 8.6
anti bot is a must, but like every client these days it is bound to be cracked :-/
We will stick with anti-bot, and full punishment agaisnt them.

where in usa is it hosted? wondering if i can play from EU without 300 ping.
what eq when creating character do we get?
I could not test ping europe, but I believe its pretty decent since our last host had a good ping for them, and this one is even better. Eq is brass set.

I could not test ping europe, but I believe its pretty decent since our last host had a good ping for them, and this one is even better. Eq is brass set.

You should really consider starting the OT sooner then Friday because DarkOTs will start on Friday. Whichever server comes out earlier will most likely be the more popular of the two which most people aim to play the server with the biggest community...

D2 is a lot better my opinion but I will probably play whichever one comes out first to be honest...

both American servers so there isn't a big difference in that aspect but like I said you should start the server on Wednesday or something so people can play since there is no other servers to play since eloth failed big time

You should really consider starting the OT sooner then Friday because DarkOTs will start on Friday. Whichever server comes out earlier will most likely be the more popular of the two which most people aim to play the server with the biggest community...

D2 is a lot better my opinion but I will probably play whichever one comes out first to be honest...

both American servers so there isn't a big difference in that aspect but like I said you should start the server on Wednesday or something so people can play since there is no other servers to play since eloth failed big time

Both servers are significantly different, expwise, mapwise, itemwise etc. Honestly I'd say D2 would be the better server, but I lost my faith in them after 2 botfilled versions.

Both servers are significantly different, expwise, mapwise, itemwise etc. Honestly I'd say D2 would be the better server, but I lost my faith in them after 2 botfilled versions.

This. I am also sceptical towards this server after seeing some bot oracles spamming link to bot in thais dp on previous editions. Not to mention 90% of the community with aimbot etc.

More reason to start D2 before darkOTs comes out so you can see whether or not your anti aimbot client will actually work or not because obviously that is the deciding factor whether your server prevails or fails yet once again...

Am I the only one who thinks D2 should come out sooner or what?

@mich3208 @Stonka

isnt the exp stage too low at the end? after 81 its going to be slower exp than medivia

More reason to start D2 before darkOTs comes out so you can see whether or not your anti aimbot client will actually work or not because obviously that is the deciding factor whether your server prevails or fails yet once again...

Am I the only one who thinks D2 should come out sooner or what?

@mich3208 @Stonka

I would love to see it come out sooner to test, because honestly if they decide to start hosting it on Saturday I'll be playing DarkOT 100%. However I understand they have a date set and wouldn't randomly want to launch it sooner to avoid people complaining about that.