• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Evo-4Fun 8.6 **CLOSED FOR WORK**

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Mythera

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

JePMoRW.png

Test server will be on for the next 48 hours, After that server will reset and server will officially start!

~*Ip*~: evo-4fun.no-ip.org​

~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: 8.60
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: United States.
~*Website*~: No Website!
~*Exp rate*~: 600x - 2x at level 1500.
~*Map*~: Custom Evo Map.
~*Runes*~: Normal charges and prices
~*Loot rate*~: 2x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 25 kills gives you Red skull and 50 give you Black Skull.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 80x Skill and 40x Magic.

More Features:
~*Custom Quests*~
~*Custom Spawns*~
~*Castles*~
~*Free Donates*~
~*Daily Reward*~

1Oykfk7.png

JH4ygpP.jpg

uZhF8GJ.jpg

f36S6Pq.png

Wow another download and run server from you that will last some days before it closes, congratz.

Wow another download and run server from you that will last some days before it closes, congratz.
Ofc i downloaded it, and when i fix the bugs in it it will be a non profit server, all donation items (euip + weapons + vip medal) will be 100% FREE and also donation castles will be free in events. I also plan to buy a host for the server also, I will also host it for a few months and if players seem to like it then i will keep it online as much as possible.

You literally just downloaded this from https://otland.net/threads/8-60-hydera-luan-evolution-server.230142/ and used the same screenshots lol.
Yup, Read up.

It just needs a bit of work and then i will have it online, i will add stuff to it like Cast System, Magic Find System, and tons more.

Ofc i downloaded it, and when i fix the bugs in it it will be a non profit server, all donation items (euip + weapons + vip medal) will be 100% FREE and also donation castles will be free in events. I also plan to buy a host for the server also, I will also host it for a few months and if players seem to like it then i will keep it online as much as possible.

Yup, Read up.

It just needs a bit of work and then i will have it online, i will add stuff to it like Cast System, Magic Find System, and tons more.

"Test server will be on for the next 48 hours, After that server will reset and server will officially start!"

Two days of work in what seems as a full bugged OT is nothing. Besides, even using the same screenshots as the post you downloaded the OT shows no effort at all.
Months? Same thing you said on your last OTs, which are a lot in a short period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back