• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Golden Flame 8.54

That Guy

Reaction score
Ip: goldenflame.servegame.com <---- (This is the website address where you can create an account, and also the ip address that you can use to connect to the server)
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 8.54
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: United States, on a dedicated server
Exp rate: 40x (Mid Rate)
Map: Custom. It contains 1 major city and a level 750+ city (Aeries)
Runes: Custom, Super UH and Super MR bought from Magic Shopkeeper in temple. Not infinite.
Loot rate: 3x
Server type: Pvp-Rpg.
Skills & Magic rates: 50x Skill and 50x Magic.

More Features:
Custom Quests
Outfit Quests
Balanced Vocations
4 Staff Members and growing
Equipment Upgrade System
Custom Monsters
Custom Map
Action scripts located all over the map
No experience stages
Constant server updates to keep the fun going
Active staff
Events (Raids, boss monsters, etc.)
AND MORE!

Ice%20Spawn.jpg

CruxSet.jpg
CryoSet.jpg
WrithenSet.jpg
<------ Custom Sets (Crux, Cryo, Writhen, and more!)

Last edited:
NOW! Additionally features a brand new town called Aeries!
(For level 750+)
This town consists of entirely new things, every single spawn will have its own special thing being a powerfull boss spawn, a spawn containing rich monsters, challenging monsters, or very unique scripts that make the hunting spot fun!

:D Love the Server

I like the server alot :p has alot of things i havnt seen in many servers like a town for high lvls, i dont remember seeing one of those ever, the weps and arms are good, pretty balenced :p good staff not a bunch of jerks, and you pay attention to the players 9/10 imo :D :thumbup:

Great server

:p:thumbup:Awsome job creating this server. very original and always new things to do. lots of friendly players and staff aswell.:peace:

Back