• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[United States] Second MasterCores 7.4 mid-high rate. Advanced DDos protection

dip'ah

www.darkot.net
Reaction score
Host: Dedicated in United States
DDos: Advanced ground-level DDos protection.
Launch: Friday, May 30, 13:00 UTC-3, (18:00 CET)
Uptime: 24/7
Map: CipSoft map from 7.7 adapted to 7.4 graphics.
Server Type: RPG, PVP
Half-Trailer:

This is how it looked when the European MasterCores opened the 23:d May (last Friday)

Exp: Staged from 200x to 3x
Skills: 25x
Magic: 8x
Loot: 4x
Client: Custom 7.4 client with graphical options.

More Information: http://mastercores.net/?subtopic=information&view=about

Hows the exp rates looking like ???? i think it should be lowered ALOT from the european 1 and yea fix the pvp system etc and i will deff play

sounds cool can u gimmie an idea of what the rates are looking like cause i kinda want it to be a more serious low rate ot? and where exatly in the usa is the host

idk how you dare to upload the vid of how it looked when you opened previous server on may 23rd. you dissapointed alot of oldschool ot players once again. hosters like you fuck up the community. how can you be proud on it? if all your server did was crash and rollback?

i hope runes don't stack, trainers etc all those noob futures and not dropping BPS ! i hope u fixed all of that !!!
and i HIGHLY SUGGEST U LOWER EXP BY ALOT u show lvl 130s in 3 days lol better if the wars are between 50-80 !!!!

old school pvp in US and also no fucking trainers , use the exp stage of classicus or something rlated to that , it would be easy to gain lvl 200 with that rates , lol

Not recommended, its the same guy again.

He has a history of putting MasterCores online for two months, collect donations and throw it offline, and repeat.

Hey can you let us know how the ot is looking like, is it exatly the same as the european with all those features.

this ots its crap , no idea why so much players are still on europe. Train monks ?

Fucking crappy OT, paladins hit over 200 with power bolts on PVP against people at lvl 40. Either remove fucking trainers or reduce their damage you twat, you're so retarded it's insane.

Like i said in the Realoria thread but this one was worst than Realoria except for the lag. It has trainers, runes are obtainable easily and is way more otish than Realoria. Classicus still the best oldschool right now al thought their staff sucks a lot! I am considering playing in Classicus again with lag and all.

What the fuck is this? 8 day ban for fucking too much frags? LOL wars are epic on there arent they! they last 5 minutes ^^

Back