• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team UnitedOT - Looking for Mapper, Scripter & GM's

BlueMoon

Reaction score
Hello all and thanks for checking out my recruitment thread.

UnitedOT is an exciting new server that is just about ready to go-live. Currently, I have a dedicated server setup with the following specifications:
Intel Xeon E3-1240 3.3Ghz

24GB DDR3 RAM

2x SAS drives in RAID1

Dedicated Gbit line giving us roughly 800 MBPS D / 800 MBPS U speeds

DDoS protected

On the server I already have an up-to-date version of Gesior 2012, and the latest TFS 1.1 build. The server is a high rate real-map 10.77 server, but the idea is that a new piece of content is pushed twice a week (New monsters, a quest, a new little zone, etc!).

What I need is a team of dedicated staff members who are willing to assist me with the server. Currently I am looking for 1 mapper, 1 scripted and a few trustworthy individuals to be GM's (You will have to start as tutors in order for me to analyze your performance unless we talk on Skype for a while first).

The server does not currently feature donations, and if it does in the future it will be for custom creatures/areas/houses as opposed to any kind of item.

The launch of the server will likely be tomorrow (31/05/2015). Preferably I need staff to be awake around European time. The server is hosted in Paris.

If you're interested please add me on Skype at UnitedOT (Guy UnitedOT)

I'm looking forward to being one of the Staff
My Skype Is : osama.sedky3

Hello.

My name is Bryan, I'm looking to be part of a Otserv's staff. I'm interested to be a Gamemaster or a Comunity Manager, I have experience in some ots and I play Tibia since 2005.

This is all my info:

Name: Bryan (Langostinita)
Language: English, Español, Portuguese.
Availability: All day, all night ♫♪ (I dont have work, I dont have nothing to do, I dont have life, MOM!:C)
Experiencie: I have 10 years of experience in Tibia and OTs, like fast exp, low exp, but all server were I've been worked are now closed by different reason.

I can give more info if you are interested in me.

How contact me?

Facebook: facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009420105116 (Just msg)
Twitter: @Games4Bryan
OTLand: Langostinita

But here's my info so call me maybe ♫♪

Bump! United OT is still looking for professional 10.77 mappers and lua scripters!!!!!!!!! Please PM either me or Bluemoon

Hey there! Iam a student of programming at best highschool in Poland.
Long time ago I was mapping and scripting for Tibia.Net.Pl, after so many years I wish to be a part of a team (cuz solo maping is boring)
I love mapping and I am intrested to work on some RPG project.
Contact me on facebook facebook.com/oskar.gabriel.g

Bump!united OT Searching for Tutors, GM's, CM's, Mappers, and a Scripters. Msg me

Back