• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

unitedots.pl SPOOF

WAkeAndBake

Reaction score
1627057702859.png
spoofing site and when i said ill report he stop sending wrong numbers to otservlist, watch out its a mesmoria owner, very known for cheating numbers

UnitedOTS is not owned by Memsoria. They used our IP to promote their noob ots.
We never used any tools to upgrade our online number.

Yes ofcourse i did read the rules, and so what ?
And why would untiedots use memsoria as a way of promotiong their shit ot, since memsoria is dead and its top trash ot on Polish scene ?
1627067842668.png
Numbers of Unitedots Dont even make sence on their site, they display 3 numbers, but nice try trying to wash of by saying some random is trying to get players by using an ip of an dead ot.

And they changed it magically to new description also their flag ? 1627067976585.png
1627067814011.png

Yes ofcourse i did read the rules, and so what ?
And you didn't understood them, as we can see.
The server can display anything he wants on their website, its all about the status protocol., and xinn is not even visiting this forum anymore.

Please sober up before writing, because in your current state it seems that you have troubles counting to five.

1627073480560.png

Back