• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UNJUST BAN

sasugan2

Cyleria.PL
Reaction score
Witam,
Chciałem się skontaktować z Xinnem i nadal próbuje to robić.
Sprawa wygląda tak, że dostałem bana na IP cyleria.pl i proszę o unbana.
Myślę, że zaszła pomyłka, ponieważ najpierw dostałem bana a potem doszła do mnie informacja na temat MC (mail) co nie zmienia faktu, że najpierw dostałem bana a z informacji wynika, że czas na wgranie tego typu wymagań jest do 5/12/16. Oczywiście wgrałem już ograniczenie MC oraz pisałem ten kod i próbuje się ciągle skontaktować z xinnem na mail, rozumiem, że pewnie w obecnej chwili ma spam więc piszę to tutaj.
Jestem gotowy na meeting lub cokolwiek. Na pewno dostosuje się do każdego warunku byle bym dostał unbana. Pozdrawiam

//

Hello,
I wanted to contact xinn and still trying to do it.
The thing is that I got a ban on IP cyleria.pl and please unban.
I think a mistake was made, because the first got the ban and then came to me the information on the MC (mail) which does not change the fact that first got the ban and the information shows that the time to upload this type of requirement is 5/12/16. Of course, I have uploaded already limit the MC and I wrote this code and try to keep in touch with xinn in the mail, I understand that probably at the moment is spam so I write it here.
I am ready for a meeting or anything. Certainly adapt to any condition as long as I got unban. Regards

Back