• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unjustified bannishment and deletion!

"We, the gamemasters of SoftCores, reserve the rights to ban or delete your account for any reason, however you could prevent that from happening by obeying our rules."

Now tell me what's unjustified about your deletion?

Talaturen, why don't you investigate it better next time? me and my rls was playing softcores together on a lan party (means we have the same ip).. if you gonna ban me for mcing, atleast check if we can dance together, countdown, or whatever the methods is..? just banning without checking isn't fair. Because I wasn't mcing.

@ Pierce.
Go grow your manboobs.

Talaturen just banned 3 of my chars!

We all have the same ip, but tonight me and my friends has been playing at my house on Razino, Lorenzo Dark and Gaara Suna and my noobchar Villa Champagne. Talaturen didn't even test us, like countdown from 10-1 or 1-10, dance together or anything like that.. that is fucking unjustified.. How can you just do that?

I expect my chars unbanned, or I want some kind of proofs that will proove I was mcing..

Greetings from an unsatisfied customer

Tony

So he banned 3 of "YOUR" chars? el o el.

MOMMY MOMMY I GET BANT AND NO PLAY MORE. GEE EM SAY I CHEAT PLX HALP MIII!

u makez great insultz in my heds :ss i maek tear on myne chins :s

maybe ur mom is halp myne?

OOOOOOOOooooPPS I forgot :S
She can't make it through the door of your house cuz of your extreme fatness and manboobs blocking the paths :SssSSSS

She can't make it through the door of your house cuz of your extreme fatness and manboobs blocking the paths :SssSSSS

33o39s0.jpg

Insulting one's parents is for immigrants and immigrants only.

Back