• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unknown areaeffter m.m

Trenshy11

Reaction score
So i got the otx 7.4 server with the higher version monsters enable, but some monsters dont have the attacks or effects they should have

1 exempel error in console:
2/10/2018 13:12:22] [Warning - Monsters::deserializeSpell] Crystal Spider - Unknown shootEffect: ice
[2/10/2018 13:12:22] [Warning - Monsters::deserializeSpell] Crystal Spider - Unknown areaEffect: iceattack
[2/10/2018 13:12:22] [Warning - Monsters::deserializeSpell] Crystal Spider - Unknown areaEffect: iceattack

So the effects "ice" and "iceattack" is this something that is built into the engine or how do i get this effects to work correctly i been looking around and moving around scripts but i cant make it work. anyone? :)

You can find all areaEffects and shootEffects in:
const.h
tools.cpp
That is in TFS tho im not sure about OTX but I believe it's based on otx so you can give it a try :p

Yes that seems about right. Thanks that helped me to keep on working on the problem

I can see

{"ice", COMBAT_ICEDAMAGE},
in const.h

but it seems "iceattack" dosent exist so im gonna look for that.

Back