• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unknown player knows my GOD account.

blixt22

Reaction score
So there is this unknown cunt (BR?) (PL?)
He just came online to the TEST version of my server and started spamming "give me GM"
I didn't so he said "451244" which is my account name.
So my question is, how the hell did he get a hold of my account name?

your password might be too easy or your pma is not secured enough
1. avoid using xampp
2. try newer version of whatever you use to host ot

your password might be too easy or your pma is not secured enough
1. avoid using xampp
2. try newer version of whatever you use to host ot
What is wrong with XAMPP?
So what should I use instead of XAMPP then? and how will that affect my website if I change from XAMPP to whatever i can change to?

So there is this unknown cunt (BR?) (PL?)
He just came online to the TEST version of my server and started spamming "give me GM"
I didn't so he said "451244" which is my account name.
So my question is, how the hell did he get a hold of my account name?

Also some versions of some websites have backdoors allowing players to get into your database.

I'm not currently using the website, I just know that it works because I've tried it. Using the account manager atm ^^
Well what is PMA? I've changed password for the root account just fyi.
And why would a hacker reveal himself like that?
He clearly didn't have access to myphpadmin because if he did he wouldn't ask me for a GM, just simply create one himself.

I'm not currently using the website, I just know that it works because I've tried it. Using the account manager atm ^^
Well what is PMA? I've changed password for the root account just fyi.
And why would a hacker reveal himself like that?
He clearly didn't have access to myphpadmin because if he did he wouldn't ask me for a GM, just simply create one himself.

Maybe you played his server, and you probably use the same account number on every server you play, and he knows it that way.

Back