• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Unknown project

Elaney

Reaction score
Unknown project Also searching for beta testers now

As some of you know me and some other people from this forum started the Project Deadliest warrior and Unnamed project. How ever the Team got Disbanned and some of us started a new project called Unknown Project.

We been working on it for several months since the last one got disbanned and are now searching for new team members.

date of time when release: unknown atm.

what we are searching for are
Lua:
[scripter] [1/1]
[spriter] [1/1]
[mapper] [1/2]
[c++] [1/1]
[brainstormer/storywriter] [2/2]
[Beta testers] [1/10]
Map/server Description:

The whole world have been flooded so there is only a few larger islands left, a bunch of smaller islands are aswell and most islands are covered with mountains.

We got an custom class system aswell as custom spell system for better balance in pvp/pve.

Our main priorty is to make PVP as balanced as possible aswell as PVE in that matter.
We are an high rated server but in an rpgish way. As most of the islands are connected trough portals by Tumuls wizards. Most of them are required indeep quests to access new portals.

If you however get so far as getting to talk to me on msn/pm NOTE: i will not send you the map/scripts etc for you to check it out the first hour we talk even how good/talented you are.

your application should look something like this.

Lua:
[Name/nickname]:
[Age]:
[location]:
[Job]:
[experience]:
[Extra]:

And we dont search gamemaster.

Progress on the server so far

Code:
Map 95% done
8 classes balanced 90% done
Spells 70% done
extra 85% done

http://otland.net/f57/unknown-show-off-124255/

pictures

Last edited:
[Name/nickname]:Combo
[Age]:16
[location]:Sweden, Helsingborg
[Job]:Mapper
[experience]:about 2 years
[Extra]:Im learning some scripting.
contact me at my msn [email protected]

If i map for you i get a high position? i mean i become one of the staffs? maybe CM / God? :O

to tell the team members storys while we are working? :D

j/k but one thing could be telling storys to the mappers so they get inspiration to map?

If i map for you i get a high position? i mean i become one of the staffs? maybe CM / God? :O

Yes ofc. Tho depends all on how good your mapping and beeing active you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
to tell the team members storys while we are working? :D

j/k but one thing could be telling storys to the mappers so they get inspiration to map?

well, then the storyteller should speak the same language as the mapper, and he should have ventrilo.

why would he have to have any of thoose things? u know we live in a world where there is mobile phones, normal phones, skype, and so on. and yes i speak with my team members almost every day on skype.

So you want a story teller...

who would waste his time...
Unless its good position >.>

bump, for everyone that wanna know that everything said in front page arnt everything, we got lots of uniqe systems and quests/bosses and so on but dont wanna spoil anything before release.

Back