• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Unknown project

Storywriter said:
The storm raged on for days, rising the sea levels to unrealistic heights. As each day passed, another island was engulfed by the nether depths of the abyss. By the fifth day, only a handful of islands remained. Creatures and beings of every race took refuge on a separate island, taking caution not to upset the balance of nature. On the sixth day the rain halted, instant. There was no slowing, no thinning, nothing, it just stopped as quickly as it started...

Storyteller/Brainstormer said:
Ideas:
-Death
-Monsters
-Seas
-Islands
-Treasure
-Quests

Scripters: The monsters were drenched in rain, give them a certain immunity to water based spells, the storm gave them new strength and will to fight.

Mappers: The monsters are battle worn from all the rain, thus the dragons and creatures weakened by water are hidden in mountains and caves on the islands. Each island has something unique to it per creature, thus their refuge on said island.

To everyone who can not tell the difference between the two. Both jobs are very similar, but one tells the story, while the other writes the story... Should have been rather obvious.

Anyways, on topic, I support anything custom, so take this as a bump. ^-^

Bump, Scripter position open again, the old one was just trying to scam to get the server itself.

I do not recommend this for anyone, since this person scammed me and he stole the VIP System

He is not to be trusted, u can go and try with him on ur own risk. U have been warned!

[Name/nickname]: Tom
[Age]: 15
[location]: New Zealand
[Job]: Story teller.
[experience]: Since 7.6
[Extra]: Add my MSN, I want to know more information. [email protected], I will be waiting for you.

Back