• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Unknown Project ~

Elaney

Reaction score
As some of you know me and some other people from this forum started the Project Deadliest warrior and Unnamed project. How ever the Team got Disbanned and some of us started a new project called Unknown Project.

We been working on it for several months since the last one got disbanned and are now searching for new Mappers for our almost done map for getting it done and future updates.

Note: all jobs done will get paid. Money recived will be discussed in private.

what we are searching for are
Lua:
[scripter] [0/1]
[spriter] [0/1]
[mapper] [1/2]
[c++] [0/1]
[brainstormer/storywriter] [2/2]
Map/server Description:

http://otland.net/f251/unknowns-offical-disussion-thread-135641/ Information about the server.

your application should look something like this.

Lua:
[Name/nickname]:
[Age]:
[location]:
[Job]:
[experience]:
[Extra]:

And we dont search gamemaster.

Progress on the server so far

Code:
Starting map 100% done
8 classes balanced 100% done
Spells 90% done
extra 90% done

Last edited:
Why do you need a mapper if the map is 98% done?

So one mapper isn't enough for some updates? That's the easy part, lol.

not when your focusing on having realmap size on the map within an year. @Wezza something like that

Perhaps I could help with the mapping part. I'll send you a PM with my MSN.

[Name/nickname]: AAFFEE
[Age]: 16
[location]: Sweden, Stockholm
[Job]: I'd like to be just a brainstormer or something small like a tester or so, I don't need to get paid or something like that just want to help a little bit and maybe join the server when it starts...
[experience]: I've been playing tibia since i was 11 with some pauses in between so it's about 5 years and I've made servers since the 7.6 time so I have some experience on my neck ;)
[Extra]: I'm very mature and I have pretty good fantasy imo, using skype so I can talk with mic.

[Name/nickname]: Alan
[Age]: 17
[location]: Hagerstown, Maryland
[Job]: I'd like to be a brain-stormer because I think of lots of good idea's and features to add. I have ton's of things stored in my head but I never got to use/share them.
[experience]: I've been playing tibia for around 5 years and I know lots of idea's that a server needs.
[Extra]:I can speak English and Russian, and I'm a nice person.

Back
Top Bottom