• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unknowns Offical Disussion thread

Elaney

Reaction score
Welcome to Unknowns discussion thread. Proposals and extra content of the server.

Unknown Project
We are three guys working on this project for about 6 months. Why we started this project started to be to make an server that would blow everyones mind.
Our main goal at the moment are to satisfy every players demands.

What good things have we combined? well for starters we actually try to remove the grinding part of tibia at least trying to shorten it down by half.

So by getting alot more time for other things than creating new places to grind we got more time on our hands creating stuffs that matters such as quests and so on.

How do you prevent removing the grinding by half? Login once it's online and check for yourself ;-)

Rates
Our rates are not done yet. How ever they will be balanced to fit every need.​

Servertype​
The worldtype will be an custom made world map. The worldmap will just be a few MB big. but once you unlock quests and dungeons trough teleports an new world will show up on the world map. Be the first one to complete an quest line to be the first one to explore new contents of the world map. For a whole month you can have the advantage to be alone in an quest line area "reward".
Once you completed all quests possible you will have about 20mb of world map to explore and another 15mb to explore if you find all secrets and killed all bosses.

the time of the world will be 1 month in real life will be an year ingame.​

Donations​
Our server will have Donations. But it will be ingame items that is hard to get. Vip and some other small features​

GUILDS​

Here in Unknown Server Guilds arnt just a place where you and your closest friends hang out and get an extra chat room.

Instead we wanted an Guild to be much more. Thereby we advanced our guild content by adding Experiences to guilds. Get Experience from doing quests, missions and killing bosses (beeing the first guild in the server to kill an new/old boss gives more experience) By going up in level with your guild you gain rewards such as higher exp rate, higher loot rate, faster mana/hp reg.. and possible other rewards aswell.

1 Q: What will be so good with this than the normal guild didnt do?
1 A: This will bring more people to join guilds and bound like an old guild couldnt and makes room for more people doing quests and teamhunts.

Give comments and suggestions to improvements if you got anything on your mind

Gameplay​
You will start out choosing 1 of 4 different vocations. During an amount of levels you will learn your vocations main roll in the game.
Later on you will be able to choose between 2 different promotions. 1 promotion different than the other one (very modified than the original promotions).

Instead of using 4 vocations where 1 has to be one kind of role we devided that every vocation can have 2 roles in the game.
who havnt played knight and wished they could be less of a tank and more damage dealer instead?

Instead of we writing the stuffs we think you wanna hear we give you the chance to ask the stuffs you wanna hear instead so
any questions regarding this server will be updated in the main post (if possible)

Vocations​

The 4 different vocations you will be able to choose will be

1. Knight
2. Archer
3. Priest
4. Wizard

The knight and priest will have another promotion to choose from instead of just 1 like wizard and archer.

The knight can promote himself to either Templar or Crusader

Crusader will be the main damage for a knight to choose. It will use 2 handed axes as main weapon and cant wear shield and gains less hp and cap per level.

Templar will be the main tank in game. It will use 1 handed shield as main weapon and is the only "vocation" that can wear shield and gains alot of hp and cap per level.

The priest can promote himself to either Combat priest or Divine priest.

Combat priest is mainly damage and will recive magic level and little hp/cap per level

Divine priest is mainly healing and will recive mana per second and a little more hp than combat priest and same cap per level.

The wizard can promote himself to a Grand wizard giving him more magic level and hp per equip hes wearing.

The archer can promote himself to a Royal Archer which gives him more dist/hp/mana when wearing items.

Stats
Lua:
Vocation. Hp mp cap 

Knight     15 5 15
Archer     10 15 10
Wizard     5 25 5
priest      5 25 5

Crusader       15 10 20
Templar         25 0 20
Divine priest   10 25 10
Combat priest  5 30 10
Grand wizard   5 30 10
Royal archer   15 15 15

Prologue/Storyline chapter 1 can be found here

http://otland.net/f251/unknowns-offical-disussion-thread-135641/index5.html#post1347773

Pics will show up soon

2hmoazd.png

Explore ruins, who knows might lead to an secret quest? ;)

2yn1fyb.png

found an secret way to the underwater kingdom

2a7sa41.png

Explore the mines of Ankral

ziq7v5.png

Or fight some bograiders in hope for some green gold

x5piro.png

Enjoy some jokes from our team, lots of it :)

r7olk1.png

Temple of Herbrock

9k8evk.png

Do lots and lots of missions.

35m1je0.png

Or just enjoy the view from one of few high towers!

24ecrgw.jpg

Another one

2uf9e1t.png

1zps903.jpg

Guild Experience

Last edited:
Looks pretty cool and, I was looking for a good RPG, but I was hoping for my custom stuff, like monsters and items etc.., because killing the same monsters you have seen forever is boring or finding the same items is boring too.
I would play it if It had, custom monsters, you could just like change the name, level and what it drops or something along that line. Same thing with the items, give it a different name and different attributes like more atk or defense maybe make it so it give you some health or mana. What I look for in servers is all custom stuff because it's all new and not boring. I like it when there are tons of places to explore and find all kinds of secrets that give you advantages, like secrets quests or hunting spots. In my opinion I hate teleports, it's alright if there is a couple but not much because that's only for lazy people who don't like to walk and explore but unfortunately most people are like that. The feature you have where there is teleports and a Rpg map is bad.... because it should either be one or the other, the reason for this is someone can play like 1 month and get like level 100 or something and then a person who decides to use teleports will be like level 100 in like a couple days...... well now I know this server isn't for me, but good luck with your server.

Thanks for your Honest answer. Even if our server might not be something for you i will reply to your post.

We got custom monsters and items. all our current monsters are empty on loot for further balancing of new items to drop. Either if it's an quest item or just plain gold coins or some Uniqe item.
Well we thought about what your saying and i have forwarded this to the team. But for the moment there is an balance between the teleports and rpg map, Is that the monsters in rpg map will yield better experience/loot/rewards than the teleports. Also for the higher level teleports you might have to do some rpg quests in order to achive access to them. Also we will try to balance it so that the level difference will not be that high.

Anyway thanks for your reply

//Unknown Team

Well you seem like a good person, and your response has persuaded me to want to play it. I'm also wondering if your custom monsters are high level monsters? On ever server I play the custom monsters are always high level monsters and I never play long enough to get to them. If so, you should spread them out between levels. Also, I have a lot of idea's to help with your server if you're up for them, I'm not sure if you would like them but it's worth a shot.

What do you mean by custom monsters? Do you mean like exp, name , what it drops etc...?

Sweet, everything is looking awesome I can't wait to try this :D Will you be having some kind of beta or something?

That's great. I'm working on a evolution aswell. The only thing I will have left of original evolution is the city. It's re-made and it will be bigger aswell. Good luck!

Do you have secrets on your server? By secrets I mean like maybe a secret hole under a tree that's barley visible and has a quest/hunting place, or maybe if you click on a certain stone you get an item. If you have that it would be cool because I like to explore and find all kinds of secrets that give me advantages on other players. And please make quests where you have to think hard and use all kinds of notes and information you find in the game because quests where you just walk like 5 feet kill something and your done are so boring.

Yes we got some secrets ;-) What kind of secrets i leave for the players to find for themself. We got both hard and easy quests/Missions.

Back