• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Unleash Dreams

Kaorus

Unleash Dreams Staff
Reaction score
my.php

ImageShack - Hosting :: unleashdesingrt1.jpg

My first design :D

It's okay, something I don't like but can't figure out what :p
Also I'm a fan of simple and user friendly web designs. :)
Keep doing some design and it will become even better! :D

I don't think homer fits into a design portal :| he's so fat :/ Nah but seriously... It seems like you wanna get this tech design and the way you designed it is not my way to go :p I don't think it's awful but it's just not my style if you know what I mean? :p I think if you put some more work on this layout, especially on the header it can turn out great :) PS. remove the dots on the header :( Or maybe change the header =P

For your first design it's very good :D Don't take my criticism as a bad note, I am just letting you know :) Keep it up, do some updates too :D

I dont like it, but I got some tips for ya.

1) Try to create your own button layouts in Photoshop or others...
2) Don't use fixed widths and heights.
3) If not already, learn to code it according to XHTML/CSS rules
4) Add a background for the menu and the contents.

Lastly, I am pretty sure that you are using a website designer program or something like that?
Am I right? Well, I mean one that has drag and drop and such. I forgot the name of it, but I used that for my first pages aswell.
Learn XHTML and CSS, and learn the "rules" for coding in it, things like table-less designs and cross-browser compability.
XHTML and CSS coding has so much more to offer, and you can create much better websites. Simple JavaScript wont hurt either...

I dont like it, but I got some tips for ya.

1) Try to create your own button layouts in Photoshop or others...
2) Don't use fixed widths and heights.
3) If not already, learn to code it according to XHTML/CSS rules
4) Add a background for the menu and the contents.

Lastly, I am pretty sure that you are using a website designer program or something like that?
Am I right? Well, I mean one that has drag and drop and such. I forgot the name of it, but I used that for my first pages aswell.
Learn XHTML and CSS, and learn the "rules" for coding in it, things like table-less designs and cross-browser compability.
XHTML and CSS coding has so much more to offer, and you can create much better websites. Simple JavaScript wont hurt either...

Okis :D

Back