• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unleash Dreams

Kaorus

Unleash Dreams Staff
Reaction score
miniground.png

This is the future map of Unleash Dreams (my project)

This piece of map is only 5.6MB :D

The desert looks like jungle, do not put many kaktus.
All the other its ok.

the desert doesnt look like a jungle, if it were one, there Should be munch more green dots everywhere, for a properly made jungle should be very hard to go through but still good enough to not piss someone off too much.

i'm actually very curious to see how the desert ruins (i think thats wat it is, over the mt and by the sea) looks like in game, i love the shape and how it looks like =P
but from the looks of it, you're not doing nature very nicely, its to single-spread out. fix that up and it will look much better =]

The truth is that desert is incomplete, because if you see beneath the mountains of the south, were located another desert, much drier than the first.

The first desert area is in honor of my country Chile, because it is located in the Atacama desert. This desert has a lot of vegetation, but has a temperature above 50 º

Also, the first desert area has many dead creatures, having many deaths, there are lots of organic matter and having organic matter, there is plenty of life

Thanks for everything

Back