• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Unleash Dreams

Kaorus

Unleash Dreams Staff
Reaction score
Hello!

The Project Unleash Dreams team needs, that is stressful for one person is doing everything.

Well, I'm Kaorus, I design maps (Mapper)

We need:

CD Job
001 Scripter 1/3
002 Webmaster 0/3
003 Designer 0/3
004 Custom Client 0/1 (to create the client, etc.)
005 Hoster ?/1 (you hosted or pay the hosting service if you do this, you will pay with donations)

Currently, the map already weighs 7.2MB.

Ideally, you should know Spanish, but if you only speak English, okay, no problem, although I have some degree of difficulties to interact and provide ideas and proposals.

Now, as does this application?

The application structure is as follows, so I can see their obedience and working level.

Name:
Languages spoken, in percentages:
Your application code:
Experience:
The position would interest you:

Example:
Name: Philip
Languages spoken, in percentages: Spanish (100%), English (45%), Italian (25%)
Your application code: 006
Experience: 5 years
The position would interest you: Any

The last teaser of the map:
http://otland.net/f57/unleash-dreams-4a-teaser-69445/

Last edited:
Name: karim
Languages spoken, in percentages: English (100%) , french (45%) ,(arabic 105%) XD
Your application code: 001
Experience: 3 years
The position would interest you: scripter

Name: Malik
Languages spoken, in percentages: Hmmm... Full english... Fluent 100%.. Some spanish about 75% but I do not speak it in real life.
Your application code: 001 or 005 But I'd host but I'd have to go get a new credit card for that because I've hosted many servers on dedicated and I'm really good at it to be honest.
Experience: Wow I been playing tibia since I was like 11, when I was in fifth grade. Ran my own server, had alot of people online, I love scripting it's so fun getting to test new scripts.
The position would interest you: Any will work because I had to do most of my work myself on my server, I can make website, be hoster, and be a scripter.. But if you want things done fast and if I make all of those positions you might want a extra scripter, because I will make the website BUGLESS! And the server :)

If you need to contact me email me at [email protected].. Or add me on MSN [email protected]
Thanks,
Malik

Name: Felipe
Languages spoken, in percentages: Spanish 100%, English 40%(Better written)
Your application code: 004
Experience: In Tibia,since 2003. In otserver since 2006(had my own, those times of 7.6's a good one ..Zote server in Chile!) about custom client, one year and it was past year, I had to do something in university where I had to manage some files and make a setup file, well..besides that I tried it with tibia and changed a lot inside it's client.
The position would interest you: Any you want

Last edited:
Aspiring scripter, please show me some work for you.

Xeo and Donzscurr are welcome, as the host and Xeo donz as Custom.

Xeo, give me your msn to talk about the client

Welcome to the family :D

Back