• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Unleashed OT [9.7] Looking for Development Team

Eiffel

EternumOT Mapper/Designer
Reaction score
Hello. So, I've played many Tibia OTs throughout my days and have hosted some, most notably Deceptions OT. I didn't host it myself, but I believe it was fairly successful up until the point that we tried porting everything into a newer client and had broken everything.

Well, I want to make a server from scratch. I've had many ideas and many of my friends are looking for a server to play on. I have some scripting/database knowledge but not enough to make something completely unique without taking a ton of time and possibly ending up buggy.

Server Information
Name: Unleashed OT
Client: 9.7 (Willing to update everytime a worthy retail Tibia update occurs)
Experience Rates: (TBD) [You will always be leveling steadily. The extreme max of the server will be around level 10,000, which I only expect if people leveled nonstop for months.]
Classes: 8 (Berserkers, Bards, Paladins, Rangers, Rogues, Shamans, Sorcerers, Warlocks)
Loot System: Monsters drop creature products. Some more than others, but most of them have unique products. Each product can be used in creating gear, but only if you use recipes. These recipes are dropped only by monsters and even rarer recipes are found in quests. These recipes [scrolls] are consumed every time an attempt at a creation is made. Each scroll has a different % chance of successful creation, which can be improved by sacrificing experience, up to 20 times, increasing exponentially. Recipes will vary greatly and the rarer the recipe, the more ingredients it will need. In addition, some monsters will actually drop usable weapons but will only be for a set duration. These weapons are special in their attributes and power and will decay after being looted.

Gear
Weapons: Weapons are rare to make and even rarer to loot. Some weapons will be used for special monsters, some will be used as normal. Each weapon will have a special affect besides being stronger/weaker than others. Each class has its own subsidiary weapons that it uses. For classes that can use multiple types of weapons, those weapons will have different advantages. For an example, the Sword may attack faster, but Axes will have a better chance to critically strike and Clubs will have higher damage.

• Berserkers use Two Handed Swords, Axes, and Clubs
• Paladins use Shields and 1 Handed Swords, Axes, and Clubs
• Bards use instruments such as Harp, Flute, Guitar, etc
• Rangers use Bows & Crossbows with ammunition
• Rogues use Daggers and Throwing Weapons (Dual wield)
• Shamans use Rods and Trinkets
• Sorcerers use Books & Staves
• Warlocks use Wands and Trinkets

Armors: Armor will have set bonuses when combined with each of their respective sets, but are still quite powerful and can be mixed and match to a players desires. Every class has access to all armor types, allowing for more builds to be available. Some armors will have desirable effects for certain classes, but can be used with other classes.

Events
The lore (which I won't include just yet) is very important to the server and thus events will be extravagant, over-the-top, and amazing to be apart of. Here is an example of one event:

A monster spawns and will take about 30 minutes to kill. This monster will go through phases. One phase will make him take sacrifices for a massive heal. He will sacrifice (for sake of example) 50 people at random. The only way to make it unrandomized is by sacrificing 50 players to a room which will cleanse them of their souls after X amount of time has passed. If sacrifices aren't meant, he will kill 50 people at random on the server, potentially killing the higher levels and letting the monster loose. He will go through this phase every time at the same % if his randomization succeeds. If the 50 people willingly sacrifice themselves, then this will only happen that one time.

Positions Needed
Scripter - Must be experienced. This server will be extremely intricate. I'll be working with 2 other experienced scripters/hosters for certain issues and fixes, but I want someone as the main scripter for the server that is reliable.
Web Designer - I want to be able to make the webpage customizable to an extent while also removing any unnecessary clutter. Most OTs use the same Tibia-esque page and I don't think I will. Maybe the same layout (Info Tabs on left, News centered, and other info on right) but I do want to add certain things to the webpage.

I will provide the team with mapping and content design. I have a very strong idea of how I want to make this server, but ideas are still okay as long as they fit with the server and don't take too much time.

Back