• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion unlike button

Status
Not open for further replies.

dusieqq

mam hajsu jak lodu
Reaction score
as title says, add unlike button, then we will be able to like or unlike from beggining, i think its good thing to came up with :)

why not, you afraid to see how many ppl dont like you? :D

Just write a comment that you don't like him then... Or you afraid to do that?

Too much negativity on the boards, thats why.

as title says, add unlike button, then we will be able to like or unlike from beggining, i think its good thing to came up with :)

Stupid suggestion. I even think Talaturen has explained why it won't be added already. We don't want hate spread around on Otland. If you don't like something simply walk away. Also there is no need for it because if you have something negative to say you should back it up with arguements where as you could simply "+1" something you like. If you need people to vote about something you can just create a poll where you have your question and people can answer yes or no. For example if you made a poll about this suggestion there would be no need for me to dislike your thread, hence a dislike function wouldn't be nessesary.

Just write a comment that you don't like him then... Or you afraid to do that?

I'm not afraid.

It haven't been added for the same reason as Facebook didn't add it, it spreads "hate". Imagine yourself running a project, how fun would it be to get 29 dislikes and 3 likes? Not too funny I guess.

Anyway, I'm quite curious why Youtube has this feature, it's so visible too. But I find it pretty funny to see how many that have liked/disliked the video, but I'm sure that they have discussed it quite alot before the implementation.

Like a post, then the unlike button will appear.

Bad idea though, it has been suggested before, and rejected.

you guys are such a pacifits! i dislike it, anyway thread should be closed :)

;p i would dislike all ur posts if this is approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back