• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Unline account! and padventures account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripags

Experienced Member
Reaction score
As the title says im selling an unline.org account with some good items and level 120
Offer: 10 Euros

And with reference to paadventures.org account im selling two accounts
One level 36 with only 3*4 pokemons
Price 10 Euros

And the other with great pokemons all level 42 more and has some donation in it
Level:45
Price: 15 Euros

I will put some screenshots in a moment!

If someone interested send me a pm and i reply with images..

Of which char are you making reference? Maybe unline.org its quite high but with reference to pokemon ones, for sure price its okey as far as i have invested 8 dollars on one of them or more

Of which char are you making reference? Maybe unline.org its quite high but with reference to pokemon ones, for sure price its okey as far as i have invested 8 dollars on one of them or more

It doesn't matter how much you have invested.
I purchased Riot Points several times on League of Legends, spending over 60-90 euro, though I would never, ever, ever get that for my account.

Lol i sahre some of your points, but thats my initial offers!
If someone is interested he or she might send me a pm with an offer and arrive to a deal.

You don't bother!
Its cool that you post your opinion!

I told the one who is interested tell me and i give pictures.

Upgrade to Premmy =]

Because of common economical attacks and scam attempts we are restricting the possibility to create a thread in marketplace.
Now, you need to be a premium member to create threads.

Thanks to this we hope to establish a more safe marketing network in this community.

If you wish to read additional information from Talaturen from e.g complaints, view his post regarding it HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back