• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unline.org Anti-bot system

AnarchGov

Reaction score
"Recently, the bot population at Unline has been growing at an overwhelming rate. To address this issue we at Unline have been working on the development of the ultimate bot detection system, and the results are simply stunning.

The bot detection system is now active. It can detect AFK and non-AFK bots with a false positive rate of 0%, thus honest players won't be incorrectly flagged as botters.

With the implementation of the bot detection system the sanction for cavebotting has been adjusted. Players that are found guilty of cavebotting by the bot detection system will lose 50%* of their total experience points, in addition to jail time. If the player has a pet then the pet will also lose 50%* of its experience points.

Botters, let this be your final warning."

I copied this from Unlines latest news. I thought it was pretty awesome. Anyone have any idea how he did that? Or if anyone has even heard of a system like this before in the ot community? :p idk i was just super impressed. It works too..

Well most boys made actually embed themselves into the client which is what allows you to minimize the game so they probably personally tested packets in the way the game interacts during both bot game play and normal gameplay I don't know if they have a custom client but with a custom client it would probably be easier for someone with those programming capabilities

unline has always been awesome. They got really advanced and cool features with constant updates for like 6 years, though it's a pay to win server - ridiculous op donations. I'm playing unline myself and it doesn't detect bots that embeds into the game, for example ibot and xenobot gets detected and the owner doesn't give a shit about punishing botters which most of the server owners do.

Back