• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Unnamed Layout

Naxtie

mapper, designer
Solutions
Reaction score
This is a new layout that I am currently working on for a friend of mine. Note that it is not even 50% done yet, so dont judge me if it looks awfull. Feel free to give me feedback on what to improve :p Also I will update this thread by the progress I make on the layout.

312gxz6.png

Regards,
Naxtie

Last edited:
Hey, this is really awesome dude, everything looks clear and fine.
If I were to give my advice, it would be to add some linear gradient,
with the correct color inside going to transparent outside right here:

l2Wn96.png

Another thing you could do is improve the graphics of the character on the left (dwarf?) or just make/put another image in there.
Are you doing more of those for money?

Good luck, hope you try my advices.

not bad, but align left menu box with the content box at bottom
What @Testerus said :p

Hey, I observed that too, but I thought there would be place for time load or copyright, such things...
Yeah, i'm doing those for money. Note that i'm still learning and I cant do it that fast because,

1. I got a family to take care of
2. I'm just doing this on my spare time

So if u want something like this, ofcourse I can do it for some $ but only at my spare time which is between 1-4 hours a day :p

Last edited:
As a fellow web dev I think it looks really good however I would change the bearded mother fucker to something else aswell as change the borders around the sections away from black like a very dark grey so it blends but still has the defined look. Nice work, keep it up.

Ey on what software do you do this? I cant even create close to you
I'm using Photoshop CS5.1

As a fellow web dev I think it looks really good however I would change the bearded mother fucker to something else aswell as change the borders around the sections away from black like a very dark grey so it blends but still has the defined look. Nice work, keep it up.

Thanks, well the one that I am creating this for clearly wanted a bearded mother fucker on the layout x'D

Last edited:
Long time since I posted anything here, but here u go I have made some progress.. x'D
(click on the image for better quality)
312gxz6.png

Back