• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Unnamed OTS RPG Project Recruiting Team!

Kazi

Reaction score
*READ BEFORE APPLYING*

Hello otland. I am proud to announce that I am now recruiting for a what I hope to turn out to be, a successfull OT server. Please note that your assistance in this project (considering your accepted as a member of the team) will be 100% voluntary. However, if there is money to be made from donations, we will work something out but ultimately the money should be going to improve the server. Below you will see a list of staff that I am interested in hiring as well as other jobs I may be interested in hiring in the future. Please mind that this is currerently a work in progress. I will also post some screenshots and some additonal information about the server such as exp/skill rates etc.

When you apply, make sure you include the following.
Also, applications should either be sent to me via PM, or posted below. If anyone has any questions, please do ask.
Name:
Experience:
Position Applying For:
Why This OT?:
(other information)​

Server Information:

For starters, its going to be an OT, with a little more RPG feel than other OTs, but not like real tibia leveling wise. Nor like other OTs where you have players reaching levels of 1000-10000 with almost little to no effort.

Experience: (debatable) 100-300xp
Skill Rate: (debatable) 8-14x
Magic Level: (debatable) X
Loot Rate: (debatable) 3x
Exp Stages: Yes

NOW HIRING

Hoster
The hoster will be offered a position as an Admin/Co-Owner, and will recieve a cut from donations.
Still looking for a hoster

Gamemasters
Gamemaster's will be responsible for enforcing the rules of the server.
Still Recruiting Gamemasters 0/3

Lua Scripter
Still looking for a Lua Scripter. 0/1

C++ Coder
Still looking for a C++ Coder 0/1

Community Managers
Community Managers are responsible for gathering feedback from the community and serve as public icons for the company. (server)
Still Recruiting Community Managers 0/2

Tutors
Tutors are responsible for helping players throughout the server. Tutors generally have a chance of becoming a Gamemaster as they provide their services to other players.
Still recruiting Tutors. 0/3 (3 to start out, other players will be able to apply as a tutor later on)

POTENTIALLY HIRING IN THE FUTURE

Additional Mappers

Web Designers

Screenshots

Current Progress. More islands/contenients will be added in the future.

Example of an enterance to a dragon spawn.

Example of a misc Orc spawn.

Example of one of the many big quests that will be featured, as well as one of the multiple "realms."

More Screenshots to come. (;

Last edited:
Some more misc screenshots.

Black Knight Crusaders Quest/Outpost

Mountains/Cyclops/Misc Area

Void/Dark Monks

Sacrificial Stones/Dark Monks

bump, now hiring a Lua Scripter, a C++ Coder, and Gamemasters, and Community Managers. Read above for more information.

*Name: abdullah
*Languages: Arabic , English
*Job : Hoster
*Computer Info: Dedicated Server 24GB ram , i7 2.6 8 Core , 1.3TB Hard
*Webspeed:
*Email/Skype: MSN [email protected] , SkyPe Abdu.Eng

Name:
karim
Experience:
7 years mapping , 3 years scripting
Position Applying For:
community manager or lua scripter
Why This OT?
becouse i want make players happy

Name:Linus
Experience:Well, i've been owner of some ot servers myself, put them all down becouse there was not enough players. I played Tibia since 7.92 and started with ot maybe a year after that. I've been GM and CM and many other things on other servers.
Position Applying For: Gamemaster
Why This OT?: Becouse it seems like a nice ot, the map looks good and i like the exp rate and i think it can be something really good :)

Back