• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Signature [Unofficial] Signature Contest

No he means if you think SOMEONE is cheating then do it.

What ghostx said.. if you see something very very suspicious, then you ask for the .pdf file, not to everyone.

By the way update the names of the people that already submitted theirs on the first page

4 Entries so far that have met requirements and I am satisfied that they created it!

I cannot wait to see the rest :)

Chill dude will i make my own signature?? haa i will win then :D 100k IS MINE!

Dm misinterpreted the issue

Last edited:
Just don't put the sigs in the order you write the entries in :p people will know who made what xd

Tbh making mine, i've realised how hard it can be (especially with no renders) so props to those who do this regularly! It is harder than making sprites imo >.< (apart from outfits :>)

"You must not include any text in your signature ONLY the words Otland Signature Contest."
So I have to include that text? "Otland Signature Contest" :/

So Three Magic how are the submissions so far? They're looking pretty good or not what you had in mind?

So Three Magic how are the submissions so far? They're looking pretty good or not what you had in mind?

All submission names are on the first post & I hoped for more people to enter. :[

I meant, the ones that already sent you the pictures, are the signatures looking good or you thought we'd do better then that ? XD

I meant, the ones that already sent you the pictures, are the signatures looking good or you thought we'd do better then that ? XD

They look aight.
It's hard to make signatures without renders :p

Meh mines shit but fuck it :> for the shitz n gigz until someone gigz n shitz ;)

- - - Updated - - -

You never added my name :< mine that bad? :'(

Back