• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

unopenable corpses

ahg7

Reaction score
I have tfs 0.4 and I noticed that I can't loot monsters that have blood beneath them (e.g. rat) I've looked all over the forums for a solution but haven't found one, I really need this problem fixed I get complaints about it 24/7. Thanks in advanced :) I've always seen great support here so I'm sure you'll help me find a solution.
UPDATE : I thought downloading the latest rev might solve the problem, so I did, but I can't use it since it won't load my items, so the server doesn't even start up.

Last edited:
so which one would you guys recommend? All I need is a fix to the corpses problem without having to delete all blood from corpses

You'll have to excuse me I'm a bit of a noob, but is this a whole new tfs folder? or do I just replace things on the one I'm currently using?
btw I've reped you in advanced :)

Last edited:
Back