• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unrecommended Servers

Andy Man

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Well here you will post server's that you wouldn't recommend and that you don't like.

I unrecommend, Narvia.eu, Because all players are in trainers and afk.

You guys should calm down, if you don't like his server simply don't play it :)

You guys should calm down, if you don't like his server simply don't play it :)

Actually... I've potentially been saved by them.
I wouldn't have to waste my time playing on those servers, thanks to them.

This thread is kinda pointless, cuz some ppls may go in a server, play it a bit and dont get free items or w/e or get banned for botting and then "unrecommend" for something other than the real facts... :p

This thread is kinda pointless, cuz some ppls may go in a server, play it a bit and dont get free items or w/e or get banned for botting and then "unrecommend" for something other than the real facts... :p

But with the real facts if you say them. Then you won't waste your time.

But with the real facts if you say them. Then you won't waste your time.

waste time and waste time... during those little moments you played, didn't you enjoy the moments?
That's what matters, you know.. then after that, it's your own problem if you understand it's a game or not, whatever you archive in games is not a value you can convert into spiritual crap or whatever you believe.

I've spent over 10 years in Tibia, I have several highlvl characters, but I hate cipsoft today and I hate tibia as it has turned out, but do I find it a waste of time? nop... I had fun lvling those chars, that's why i did it.

And above all, everyone got different taste, you can't think that your blessings for a game, will make everyone go "yes we'll fucking enjoy this game because andy said he liked it!!!!!!"
I hate wow, I don't recommend it to anyone because VERY bad RPG gaming and feeling, only graphics are good.. and guess what? there's million of players in there enjoying it anyway.

If you are out for "corrupted gms" or whatever.. well, I don't recommend tibia either as I as said, hate it today.
But anyway there's thousands players still enjoying it, even thou Cipsoft has been a bit of "corrupted" during the years. specially few of the gamemasters.

So I value your blessings in this thread as I would value my own shit... Very good and awesome, once you can leave it were it belongs and leave the room there you dumped it in.

See you around andy :)

Back