• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Unremoveable items on save/clean

hucke.ducke

Tibia the real rpg. <3
Reaction score
Hello guys !!

Im just working in a server with some friends just for fun and i was wondering if there is anyway to make some or all items to be unremoveable in the server save/restart or in the clean server. So players can create builds or things like that without loosing them. I know about the lag problems this can cause but i doesn't matter we just want to do it for a local game.

Thanks

if you close/restart the server.exe all gone.
if your goal is editing the map with your friends online, then no.
and if its only for fun you can make a script to save everything on the map created before close the server, and then load id on startup. but maybe its gonna be laggy or even chashy.

It would require some source edits, but its entirely possible.
Take a look at this. I think it works with 0.4.

Or check out this thread

Thanks guys, im looking into the sources files. What if i remove the clean function in game.cpp when server shutdowns? Im using TFS 1.2 by the way. And i dont have auto clean or auto save, so i will try that.

Back