• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Unstoppable

22? your talking about the gray island fight? cuz im not sure. Or ur talking about venore stupid sneak shit.

I don't remember that time lol? tell me what city was it haha lol, we masslogged only once, at venore, with 15ppl. So idk whats ur talking about, and lets face it, there was no team that could defeat us, maybe validus, but they had low activity.

Even if that? so what. But im sure we were not more than 15, but okey....
What matters is, no one could defeat us.

No one? We were beating you like shit when Validus existed, and we were outnumbered always with 7-10 peoples.

I even remember in OB at Dara-ANKH we won with 30 frags and then you came with full magestack and waved etc ánd there were not help. Anyways if you want to discuss furthermore do it VIA PM this thread is directly to Dariu Teachs You aka Charlover and Dih.

i am charlover? just cuz i dont fight with ek?
i play as ed and my ek was jailed so shut up your mouth fucking shemale
and thanks to make a thread to me my litte fan boy or girl or idk wtf u are

bro we werent 50 and u know it
the max players on team speak was 36 so shut up
or live inside your pokeball little autist

00:21 Rin Azhari [296]: who are u
00:22 Randyx [200]: venezuela

Everyone in vent except for Mitch got a major freeze somehow.. :p

29265452.jpg

Okay, here we go.. I do not read the 4 page, and I'll not read, but before the war started someone was pinged me, so I leave, but I know my team got a massacre, but it's because we are leading by the sub-leader(Dih) not the leader(Ferrayn) and when was 79-10 I think, the leader was online, but they are losing.. and don't have more to do, and I know most of team, quitted on the battle. It's as fault of the sub-leader, I think. If you don't understand my english. I don't care. PS: We can go a warmode, if you guys really want but with the leader online, and none pinging me. :)

first of all... nobody has your ip from your vent so i guess your network was "pinging" you, more you had netkicks.

I even remember in OB at Dara-ANKH we won with 30 frags and then you came with full magestack and waved etc ánd there were not help. Anyways if you want to discuss furthermore do it VIA PM this thread is directly to Dariu Teachs You aka Charlover and Dih.
You crushed us only once, and ye that was on ankh-dara, cuz we were around 15, with 3-4 low lvl druids.

Ahh, not gonna respond, to your stupid posts anymore, why? ur acting cool now, cuz u crushed some shitty team unstoppable, and when we wanted fight for 2weeks, no-one could give us proper fight, or it was 1 fight per 3 days.

You crushed us only once, and ye that was on ankh-dara, cuz we were around 15, with 3-4 low lvl druids.

Ahh, not gonna respond, to your stupid posts anymore, why? ur acting cool now, cuz u crushed some shitty team unstoppable, and when we wanted fight for 2weeks, no-one could give us proper fight, or it was 1 fight per 3 days.

We've massacreed you all the times, but when we do it we're so greedy that we even get trapped into the defense you go ehwen you're getting fuckd up. You're always lying about your amount of peoples.
@ONT We're TOO op

Okay, here we go.. I do not read the 4 page, and I'll not read, but before the war started someone was pinged me, so I leave, but I know my team got a massacre, but it's because we are leading by the sub-leader(Dih) not the leader(Ferrayn) and when was 79-10 I think, the leader was online, but they are losing.. and don't have more to do, and I know most of team, quitted on the battle. It's as fault of the sub-leader, I think. If you don't understand my english. I don't care. PS: We can go a warmode, if you guys really want but with the leader online, and none pinging me. :)

Nobody from our side pinged you.
It didn't matter who led you; you got run over in 5 minutes each battle we had.
Your leader sucks too.
Your team is a noob.
Your team is pussy.
It's not the fault of your sub-leader; you all suck.

Warmode with you is like having sex after not having sex for 3 months; its over in 5 minutes.

Back