• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

unsupported client version (8)

Kaywin

Lord of War WoW/Tibia 2D
Reaction score
Hiho!
I've been working with my Map all day long and everything has work 100% until now, some way i can't open my map in my RME map editor program and I get a error message "unsupported client version (8)".

I have read some other threads with the same problem and it's because of the Item.otbm? I have tryed to change back to the original 8.60 item.otmb but it still not working, any ideas? ^^ My map is a 8.60 version server.

The Tibia Client I got is from remeresmapeditor.com/ . I can open other 8.60 Ot's but not that one i be working on right now, how come?

you have to replace RME's items.otb, and then save the map again. if you can't open the map, import it into a blank map to recover it.

@Cykotitan

Ye i know, i'll need a another Item.otbm and i've been trying like 10 diffrent ones. Always when i'm trying to import the map into a blank map to recover it, it buggs.. I don't get the full map to 100% imported and saved.

I do this and save. When I reopen the file by clicking it appears that I saved the error again. I have to get every time regardless... =/

What version is your map in RME?
Open it using import > map
then go to:
Map > Proprierts

If its 8.6 try to convert-back to 8.40 and save.
That worked for me and didnt fucked up with anythin'
You just need to put your item.otb and items.xml on rmefolder/data/840 and /860 too
;p

Back