• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

UnTarget

Denyy

PL RoX
Reaction score
Hi,

I have problem some people leaveing at traning monks anty IDLE bot and problem is they traning the skills which i dont really like.

The thing is i know that can help something that after e.g 1H or 10 min AFK there automatically will untarget the traning monk.

Any idea? :D Thanks.

Ok look i want something like that,

Player going train strart bot and forexample he does not answer for this question in 30min beaing AFK his target will UNTARGET that means he will not attack train anymore.

Thanks.

easiest way to make player lose target is removing targeted creature for even few ms
about not targeting player(would help with shielding skill but actually shielding should increase only few seconds and then stop)it would need source edit or some nice creatureevent(someone requested it and got working code I guess?)

Back