• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesign Unzialish Template - For Modern AAC / Finished 100%

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score

Unzialish Template

Hello guys!

It has been long time ago I showed off templates! Well, Here I am again with a new template. This template is taking me alot of time to design because
first of all I needed a new idéa, and also resources that I've never been used before. Currently, more than 20 hours has been spent on designing
this template. This template might be one of my best designs yet because of the time that has been put on it.
Anyways, here's a sneak peak of the template, it has not been finished yet, but I will edit this post daily!

Stay tuned!

Result

Link: http://3.imgland.net/ormw-E.png

ormw-E.png

Credits

NEXON (Vindictus)
Blizzard Entertainment Inc (WoW & Diablo III)
Riot Games Inc
CipSoft

© All Rights Rerserved!

Regards,
Andy.

Last edited:
What's with the flames at the bottom? As tibiamakers said, this isn't your best layout. But it still looks good.

Its really cool however, the buttons do not match (for ex. highscore)... the color is bad, could be more relevant.

Awesome template, love the news at the top and the buttons and the dark colors!

Back