• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Up-To-Date Details] Angelic Fury III

Do you like the ideas and systems stated?

• Yes

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Jaed Le Raep

★Gaeming★
Reaction score
This is the third installment at this title of my Open Tibia Server. Our current staff consists of: Lburn, Lucenti, and Fallout. The protocol that the server will upon release will be 8.5.

Credits:
Lucenti, Shawak, Colandus, vDk, JDB, and other fabulous scripters who have helped in the production of this server by their publically released scripts, which not only have helped bring new features to Angelic Fury, but has in the process fueled my very own motivation to keep this project alive and have it come to fruition.
-----------------------------------------------

Description:
As soon as you join the world, you find that you have awoken on a small, desolate island inhabited by only two humans. The first is a brutish, yet kind-hearted human. With his powerful Trifact Axe always wielded before him, he keeps an eye for any possible Jedain threat that may occur. He is known as Crimson the Novas Templar. The second, a slender and beautiful woman with long flowing lavender hair, using her powerful abilities to evoke the very wrath of her god, Jeda. She is known as Caroline the Jedain Evoker. Each of them act as a representative of their lifestyle, telling you slightly intimate details of what their lifestyle has in store.

Quests:
At this point in time, 3 categories of quests have already been programmed into the server. They are:

1. Campaign: Follows the storyline of the server.
2. Bounty: In towns there will be bounty boards located in a public area which will list all the monsters which have a bounty on their head.
3. Favors/Misc.: This quest category is basically the categories NPCs are based around. In every town you'll find several NPCs who need help with a task or several tasks. If you accept such tasks, just like the other two categories, the quest will be listed in your quest log.

Please take note of the fact that all quests will be listed within the quest log, along with their objectives and whatever else information the quest provides.

Private/Public Organizations:
In our world, there will be also be additional choices, one of them being joining an organization. Some organizations will be:

1. Mercenary Elite (Bounty Hunters)
2. The Jedain Ministry (Jeda Army)

In these organizations, you will be given missions and quests to be completed. These quests will vary in difficulty, some may even seem impossible, so preparation is absolutely suggested.

Symbology:
The Symbology factor is possibly the most unique aspect of this server. Due to this, I refuse to release any deep details on this area of specialty. However, I will state that this system has completely replaced the rune system that many of you have been accustom to through your years of playing both Tibia and Open Tibia.

Magic and Skills:
In addition to the Symbology factor, I will at this time announce that every single Global Tibia spell has been wiped from this server and will not be included. At this place in time, we currently have a total of 12 custom, elemental spells, available before you've even gotten the opportunity to be assigned a class/vocation. In addition to these elemental spells, we have re-worked several spells basic spells many have grown accustomed to, such as Light, Grand Light, and Ultimate Light. We have remade such basic spells to give them not only a different formula, but to give them additional/new graphics/looks to them. For example, our version of the Levitate spell, ones a person has levitated upwards or downwards, beneath their feet a poof of smoke will appear. We've found that small changes like this, along with the fact that our spells have fully english names (For example: Instead of the words to Light Healing being exura, they will simply be Light Healing), have made a world of difference within our server.

Skill/Magic/Exp Rates:
Custom. Absolutely custom. However, I will tell you at this moment that exp rate will feel as if it were 3x compared to Tibia's global rate. The skill rate will be set at 6x, and in conclusion the magic leveling rate will be set at a moderate 2-3x. This will be a challenging and fun server, with only slightly slow but extremely rewarding progression.

Adventuring:
Man vs Nature -- Simply the best way I can describe how adventuring will be on this server. There will not be any teleports, unless they're to aid in certain quests, etc. Also, you may have been used to maps with actual paths in nature in the past. On Angelic Fury 3, there will be no pathways outside of towns. You will have adventure pretty much all the areas on your own and find your own way. Though, to some this may sound like a complicated and time-consuming task, the map has been designed so that you won't have to travel too far to find a moderate hunting area, while at the same time creating the possibility of having numerous hidden caves, towns, and quests and even more difficult areas the further you adventure.

Equipment Tier(s):
On this project, a lot of time and effort has been put into effort to create a new, more balanced equipment tier system. Though currently, only our shields and ammunition system has been adjust, tested, and made official, we also have plans on adjusting all the other categories of equipment that include Armors, Helmets, Legs, and even Boots. Not only have we renamed a big majority of the equipment within the server they're also given new stats. For example, we have made Dwarven Shield into Hylian Shield and dropped its defense from 26, to 17. However, though some equipment values may have been lowered from their global tibia counterparts, others have been increased. In the end, the equipment system seen on this server will be unfamiliar territory to all, making the server even more of a challenge due to having to figure out exactly how to obtain certain equipment pieces and which are valuable and which, are not.

Screenshots:
The minimap of the Isle of Wafe
Wafe-1.jpg

The Isle of Wafe's Spawn
affs.png

Last edited:
To the thread I've announced yet another feature of the server, a completely custom equipment tier system. Feel free to catch up with the constant updates made to the thread.

So... the question is...
"where does the water come from?" ;)
pretty good mapping though :) keep it up

Comes from up within the mountain (I literally mapped on the inside area and it shows how, when you're in game)

@First Post Update
I've added a credits section, listing the main person(s) who've helped in the development of the server, one way or the other. Please note, Its not exactly that I've used a script of piece of work from everyone listed, many of them are listed simply because their work has motivated me with new ideas and features for this server, many of which are still to come.

Thank you all, once more for the interest in this project, and if anyone has ever played one of my servers, I promise you that this is, by far, the biggest and best project I've ever produced. I look forward to introducing a server like never before to the community in hopes of not only finally entertaining the community with a server that has never been seen before, but to hopefully in the process drive many skillfully talented server designers out their into producing magnificent servers so the, lackluster status of the open tibia servers may rise up and bring forth a new light.

The small preview of the island, makes the server look like it's going to be 10000000000000000exp.
Don't ask me why...

The small preview of the island, makes the server look like it's going to be 10000000000000000exp.
Don't ask me why...

If you're referring to the two teleports, upon server release they won't be there. They're there for quick access to the new areas I'm mapping :p. Other than that, the rates the server entail is listed under the exp/skill rates section.

I didnt read all the parts of the thread, when will it come out? Looks great!

Could be better? ... It's actually fine the way it is. Whoever says it's ugly, maybe you just can't be creative like Jaed here. I'm pretty sure once you get on, you wouldn't have to worry from how it looks above, you wouldn't even see it like it is. Don't be a hater. Kthx.

Ahh nooo! i voted for no but that was missclick.. Should be yes

Anyways, Great ideas! And mapping is not so bad either :) Keep going :D Looking forward to this.

Back