• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upcoming: Arsenal vs Barcelona

Reaction score
So it has been decided. The "higher-ups" of Champions League, yesterday, 12:00, had a show that showed when they should draw...

here's the results:

Arsenal-Barcelona
Lyon-Bordeaux
Bayern München-Manchester United
Internazionale - CSKA Moskva

My favorite will for sure be Arsenal - Barcelona, not just because Barcelona is my favorite club team of all, but because I've always wanted to see this match. My thoughts: Barcelona wins both rounds.

Lyon - Bordeaux
My thoughts: Lyon wins both rounds.

Bayern München - Manchester United
This one will for sure be a big match...
My thoughts: Bayern wins :)

Inter~ vs Moskva: Inter...

YOUR THOUGHTS?

Arsenal - Barcelona
Lyon - Bordeaux
Bayern Munchen - Manchester United
Inter Milan - CSKA Moskva

Arsenal - Barcelona
Lyon - Bordeaux

Arsenal - Barcelona

It's funny to see people's thought about Barcelona vs Arsenal match because it shows that you have no idea how big the difference between these two teams is. Barcelona will win against them, my guess Barcelona and Manchester United in the finals and the winner Barcelona.

Arsenal - Barcelona
Lyon - Bordeaux

People always underestimate Manchester United. When they got drawn against AC Milan people said "United will lose and get kicked out of Champions league." Around 40% of the worlds football experts that commented that draw said "AC milan" around 30% said "Dont know" and the rest 30% said "Manchester United" And we all saw how that came out. A clear 7-2 win ( both games) over AC Milan.

Arsenal-Barcelona ( Barcelona will win. It would surprise me if Barcelona lost or got a draw against Arsenal at Emirates Stadium to be honest because Arsenal aint good against GOOD teams. ( Chelsea won 0-3 there and United 1-3)

Lyon - Bordeaux (Bordeaux can be really hard to defeat in corners BUT I will put Lyon as winners.)

Bayern Munchen - Manchester United (Man United. They showed everyone in this world that everyone had wrong when they said "Man United will suck without Ronaldo and Tevez" and they had the game against Chelsea in Stamford Bridge, won over Arsenal both home and away + yesterday they won over Liverpool.)

Internazionale - CSKA Moskva (Internazionale can have a hard time in Russia because we all know that Russian teams are very hard to face when they are playing at home and they surprised ME when they made a 3-0 lead over United on Old Trafford but United made it 3-3. They won over Sevilla in Spain but I'll take Inter as winners).

Yes but people underestimate Bayern as well, they are no fodders. I somewhat agree that Manchester United will win against Bayern but I still have *that* feeling.

Yeah, you never know.. If Rooney gets injured (He already got a bad knee) then who will score for United? :(

Back