• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Upcoming Server I need ideas and thoughts.

remove VIP from your server
Ye, still thinking about doing that, I'm thinking about making it accesible after a specified level.

I recognize that map you're using.
Please consider making a couple unique places or something, that way it doesn't look like you 100% copy/pasted the map :)
I noticed a few archways in your VIP Quest room which were out of place if you haven't fixed that by now.
Also, detail would be nice in trainers as it looks a bit plain. (maybe it's still a WIP, just giving advice)
Anyways, best of luck with your server ;)

EDIT: Also, consider using different tiles instead of using those for 90% of rooms
Yeah, everything is not 100% mine. ofc I use some things from the forum and adding that to my map. :p Thank you for the advice going to fix the map a bit and specially the trainers, I fixed the trainers in a hurry because didn't have alot of time last time and I really hated myself because I didn't have one training spot yet.

May i ask you where you got this map you mad it our self?

This looks interesting to a certain degree. :D

"Awesome features, (too many of them to show, so I showed one of them)"

I love features. Would you like to show me more of your many features? Showing one of them is a little too basic in my opinion. ;)

This looks interesting to a certain degree. :D

"Awesome features, (too many of them to show, so I showed one of them)"

I love features. Would you like to show me more of your many features? Showing one of them is a little too basic in my opinion. ;)
Well, I don't want to show too much. :(, And I don't have alot of features that works and exist. Some of them are bugging alot. :(

Anyways Thanks for the nice comments. I did have a better version of this OT on my old PC and hdd, which @Xikini made alot of awesome scripts and @HalfAway but. When I wanted to transfer my datapack to my new PC, the HDD crashed and everything was long gone. :'(

So I gotta contact these two and hopefully they have backups. x)

me when the HDD crashed:

hqdefault.jpg

Ye, still thinking about doing that, I'm thinking about making it accesible after a specified level.
Problems with VIP
1. Botters can hide themselfs in protected area where everyone cant access
2. P2W no matter what if you have monsters in VIP it makes easier to VIP players
3. usually it just kills the server
if you dont have vip you can expect more pk and pvp

Did you try turning it off and on again?
hah! Actually yes, but gave me a big annoying beep. :'(

Problems with VIP
1. Botters can hide themselfs in protected area where everyone cant access
2. P2W no matter what if you have monsters in VIP it makes easier to VIP players
3. usually it just kills the server
if you dont have vip you can expect more pk and pvp

:eek:, Thanks for the suggestions. Going to get working now! :D

Since I just got banned from Kritor. ^_^. I guess the server will be put on hold until 21st september when my ban is removed. xD

Last edited:
Why did you get ban? XD

OTLand - Error
You have been banned for the following reason: Rules violations Your ban will be lifted on Sep 21, 2016.

Probably because of Ban Evasion

If someones want to be in contact with me: Add me on Discord. =) Tarek1337#0379

OTLand - Error
You have been banned for the following reason: Rules violations Your ban will be lifted on Sep 21, 2016.

Probably because of Ban Evasion

If someones want to be in contact with me: Add me on Discord. =) Tarek1337#0379
Tarek> Deletes everyone on Skype and discord and then randomly comes back again xD

I think you should keep VIP since it looks pretty good. However people should be able to use VIP at a certain level as you mentioned before. Perhaps VIP can be obtained through a quest etc.. :D

Since I just got banned from Kritor. ^_^. I guess the server will be put on hold until 21st september when my ban is removed. xD
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Alright, So I'm unbanned. Tomorow morning I will make a new thread with updated info and pictures. And hopefuly something else won't stop me.

Back