• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update 3.0 Mapping Teaser

Can you fix the debug of monks u got on portals then go down and DEBUG its that 2 hard 4 u?

Inmenda... Please grow up, Myths is being extremely helpful to everyone there is no need to be an ass to him. He in no way needed to make a thread showing you his progress let alone ask for suggestions. He could have just waited for Red to give him a job so just give a suggestion at that. You dont need to throw out some childish attitude that is how you will lose good mappers and a server can go down.

Thanks for the kind words Royal~

The only issue currently for myself is time. See the map suggestion thread for a bit more info on why i'm so busy.

never said he wasnt unhelpful?? i know hes doing great just telling him the bugs.... I dont think myths is going to cry for the things i said him... So royal dont act like if u were his mom...

!

Myth is a great mapper! and he only has so much time since he is in college and is doing well.

This shit is fucked up thers not be any udpate or a shit tahts just for u keep playing this fucking ot thats fucking it over is fucking bored -.- just nightmares LOL WOWO the best server ever and red is lazy so fuck this ot.

Back