• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update 7.6 map to 8.0?

TheColt

Reaction score
Is it possible? and how?
I tried opening 8.0 RME and importing 7.6 map, saving, then when I open the server it says "Header information outdated, Code 4" or something like that, please help me!

open map>>map>>properties>>map version select/otserver>0.6.0>client version 8.00
9tk3.png

q5qr.png

use correctly dat/spr for change it.
I can see the changed of the map after making it 8.0, like some fences and walls, that means it's 8.0 already, but then I still get the error, Im using the 8.0 dat and spr, do you know how to update a map?

Code:
http://remeresmapeditor.com/marklar.php?clients

you are using the client from reme?
if its dont work i cant help you :/
I need to download the client from Remere's? Im using one I downloaded from tibiaclient.com, I don't know if there's a difference but I can try the rme client.

You still got some 7.6 stuff on the whole map that wont allow you to open the world. You've got to remove somethings and make everything 8.0.
YOU should not re-download or download anything.

Back