• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update is stupid

i think its a better idea to make the cooldowns longer instead of cutting the damage in half... its kind of dumb the most my sd hits is almost 500 and the most my ue hits is 350+-

Let me get this straight, everyone cried for this update...
Now that the update happened, everyone is crying again?
Cant please anyone these days.

Meanwhile I was saying this will only cause more damage and that skills needed to be reduced not damage.
and everyone ignored it.

It's perfect. You wanna go rpg and team hunt etc? go to shadowcores. You want to spam ue for 800 damage and kill people with 2-3 mages go on orshabal.net. This is great the ues are hitting 400 max and u still hit 450 with max frigo which people dont use because they are shit.

great update thanks we voted and got what we wanted.

1 more thing. Stop comparing sd damage to ue morons. SSA negates that if you have brain, nothing was able to stop 800 ue spam from sorc's

Someone close this thread we already discussed for a month and gave our ideas, what did you expect.

It's perfect. You wanna go rpg and team hunt etc? go to shadowcores. You want to spam ue for 800 damage and kill people with 2-3 mages go on orshabal.net. This is great the ues are hitting 400 max and u still hit 450 with max frigo which people dont use because they are shit.

great update thanks we voted and got what we wanted.

1 more thing. Stop comparing sd damage to ue morons. SSA negates that if you have brain, nothing was able to stop 800 ue spam from sorc's

Someone close this thread we already discussed for a month and gave our ideas, what did you expect.
actually a might ring and magma amulet or glacier could stop it just saying ;)

im lieng? lol sero is my rl thats why hes name is chazzie mine chazzy retard get ur facts right-.^ and we shared that ED

As i said before, it was his account, It doesn't matter if you shared it, also i talked to him today, you never playd on it so np

The update Was Perfect

if you're stupid never kill anyone ok?

Yesterday ek 330 killed one combo ue Ue calls bullshit

if you can drop 5k hp (because you can not 1.8ka how much? for killing some magician

Back