• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update to 10.50?

When will we be able to use 10.50 client?

http://otland.net/threads/when-roshamuul-update.212571/#post-2038209

Never!
If there will be an update in the future with new content, you can expect it to be custom content that you've never seen before. That makes updates more exciting for us to work on, and for you to explore/solve quests in. As for "WHEN ?!", I honestly don't know. It is currently impossible for me to estimate this for reasons that I don't want to discuss publicly, but at least now you don't need to be waiting for something that isn't coming.

@Mark These noobs just won't understand ShadowCores isn't getting updated never again. You should post that on main site.

http://otland.net/threads/when-roshamuul-update.212571/#post-2038209

Never!
If there will be an update in the future with new content, you can expect it to be custom content that you've never seen before. That makes updates more exciting for us to work on, and for you to explore/solve quests in. As for "WHEN ?!", I honestly don't know. It is currently impossible for me to estimate this for reasons that I don't want to discuss publicly, but at least now you don't need to be waiting for something that isn't coming.

@Mark These noobs just won't understand ShadowCores isn't getting updated never again. You should post that on main site.
you clearly dont have eyes, because sebool clearly meant 10.51 client update, silly polak

you clearly dont have eyes, because sebool clearly meant 10.51 client update, silly polak

1. I'm not Polak.
2. Read again what @Mark said. It's not only about Roshamuul. It's all Tibia future content!

If there will be an update in the future with new content, you can expect it to be custom content that you've never seen before.

Roshamuul is since.. i don't know exactly - 10.20? And the client was updated without Roshamuul so I hope for 10.50 because I want to use the new one

Well, how much do you think a dedicated server host that can hold 1500 players costs?

So apparently Mark and Hani are touching Marks balls all day. That makes sense. Thank's for clearing everything out!

Im not finish, who the fuck are you? never see you in this forum before.

Who I am? who the fuck are you

I'm not a nerd like you crying over shadowcores forum. You do realise that this forum was created for OT developers in the beginning. Not for faggots like you to act big over a OT server.

Who I am? who the fuck are you

I'm not a nerd like you crying over shadowcores forum. You do realise that this forum was created for OT developers in the beginning. Not for faggots like you to act big over a OT server.
ok sorry orc go make utevo res ina "orc and go and sleep clock is much

Our servers will be updated to support 10.5 as soon as we have updated the IP-changer to work with the new version.

Also, the "They only care about money"-circlejerk is getting kind of old. The money we are making from our servers isn't even close to enough to motivate us to put up with all the ignorant and stupid kids that we have to deal with daily.

Back