• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update to 8.41

FalkogStian

Reaction score
Ok softcores team. Now its time for the 8.41 update.

The whole server is waiting :thumbup:

I would like the 8.41 update too. :>

Cuz everytime I use the 8.4, my hotkeys and initial setup gets an automatic reset. :(

^_^

Whats the point of new client, if everything will be the same as it was before? They even haven't implanted 8.4 spells :eek: So why are you complaining about stamina and exp counter, if you can use bot(exp calculator) and stamina is good as it is.

Last edited:
Omg
Just noobs want 8.41
What you guys mean is Yalahar Knight/Pala Spells
Not less Stamina and Exp Counter and shit on

Can someone make a poll or somethig, cuz it sux when Im going to masslog on rl tibia, and I need to fix my hotkeys all the time.

Im gonna quit the ot untill the update, xD Cuz of the hotkey thing.

I dont wanna loose all my hotkeys everytime Im going to play ot.
I dont care the new stuff, all I want is the same client so that I dont loose my hotkeys everytime

Whats the point of new client, if everything will be the same as it was before? They even haven't implanted 8.4 spells :eek: So why are you complaining about stamina and exp counter, if you can use bot(exp calculator) and stamina is good as it is.

Its the annoying part that you cant play rl tibia at the same time without having to reset your hotkeys.

I dont wanna loose all my hotkeys everytime Im going to play ot.
I dont care the new stuff, all I want is the same client so that I dont loose my hotkeys everytime

You can always use a second tibia client somewhere else on your computer. ;)

Back