• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update Wave/AOE Asap

Prevail

Prevail.
Reaction score
I'm kind of tired of waiting... this doesn't need to be a 30 day investigation, because it's pretty clear what people want. Just hurry the fuck up.

i actually agree i want it to update already, but i want it to be what the people want and solutions for if ur hunting and shit. cause tbh if u do the "when only pz" that means the first ue would hit just as hard.

i actually agree i want it to update already, but i want it to be what the people want and solutions for if ur hunting and shit. cause tbh if u do the "when only pz" that means the first ue would hit just as hard.
Yeah but at least you know what i mean.. it's been long enough and it's time to update.

No it wouldnt because it would be an attack on a player that gives you pz

No it wouldnt because it would be an attack on a player that gives you pz

Have you even checked it... the damage would be reduce ONCE you got pz... which still means the first UE is outside of pz and will deal full damage.

Have you even checked it... the damage would be reduce ONCE you got pz... which still means the first UE is outside of pz and will deal full damage.

If you attack someone you get that red cross/PZ and that makes ur UE/Area rune hit less/cooldown

If you attack someone you get that red cross/PZ and that makes ur UE/Area rune hit less/cooldown

The damage will be less once you are pz locked. But the first damage will come before you are pz locked as the initial damage is at the same time as you recieve the cross. Thus making the first UE hit as it is now. it can't calculate for you to be pz locked on the first UE if you are outside pz because then the damage would be lowered 24/7 and then making the damage smaller at all points and not just pz locked.

Its czill just wait for sunday to uptade :) and msg killian about vent acces :) and we will have sick warmodes

Back