• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update

mr. Kris

Reaction score
Hmmmmm I was waiting for update and... and I disappointed.

I thinking that when update come, more things change and we get new island.

Maby new island will be surprise (imagination).

Have a nice Saturday.

gogogo send sms for new mounts ! only 250 sms for 5 pln and u have mount gl.

fucking kids who want roshamull. Nobody, i will write special for you NOBODY full roshamull quest on rl tibia so how fucking twifysoft can add it? they want to make good job , not city with more bugs than monsters

fucking kids who want roshamull. Nobody, i will write special for you NOBODY full roshamull quest on rl tibia so how fucking twifysoft can add it? they want to make good job , not city with more bugs than monsters

I wrote that i want "Roshamuul Island" no "Roshamuul Quest" morron -.- I know that nobody done this quest, and I know that nobody can tell how the boss work... so nobody can write this scripts

but roshamull quest it's a part of fucking roshamull city? One week after they'll add roshamull you will cry "plx quest plx"

• The delay between messages for Ferumbras raid have been significantly increased. This should allow players who have not logged out in the area or been waiting there enough time to arrive at the tower. GOOD
  • The chance to break a jar in Horestis? tomb has been decreased. Moreover, players who have logged out in the tomb will now login in temple. SUCKS
  • Griffinclaw flower no longer blooms immediately after the server save. It has been changed to happen at a random time (daily). SUCKS

• The chance to break a jar in Horestis? tomb has been decreased. Moreover, players who have logged out in the tomb will now login in temple. SUCKS

sucks because nolifers like you can't get scorpion sceptre all the time :(?

sucks because nolifers like you can't get scorpion sceptre all the time :(?
the best no lifer is you. majczal aka fat kid without friend in rl life must make posts on every forum whole internet.

the best no lifer is you. majczal aka fat kid without friend in rl life must make posts on every forum whole internet.
cornel aka stand in dp all day and when he bot he looks at screen 24/7 because he is charlover? i think we all know you haha

true true true but majczal is still pathetic fat kid

• Griffinclaw flower no longer blooms immediately after the server save. It has been changed to happen at a random time (daily). SUCKS
because every time u take griffinclaw container?
fucking noob haushsausausauhsuhsuhsau

because every time u take griffinclaw container?
fucking noob haushsausausauhsuhsuhsau
Before update everybody can chance for make it becouse everybody can log after server for 10second :)

Now I see 2-3bots on nargor wait for flower.

Back