• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Update

Don Shotta

Reaction score
Please dont update icechaw because loads of people will quit the reason they will is because it will be really suckish if update happens ill be one of them

Please dont update icechaw because loads of people will quit the reason they will is because it will be really suckish if update happens ill be one of them

Are u kidding me?
many ppl waiting for update 8,54
anyway if those people will quit many many more new player will join this ot

what the healings gonna be for knights is so stupid the whole the update is stupid except for map

When i was a tester on their 8.54 server, i was a knight, lvl 85 - 160 and 1k

and it was based on the softcores server, on the three lvls i was, i didnt feel a problem with their healing, mana was the problem becasue i never bought any mana pots lol..

i tested alot of new things... such as full inq and many other things

it was really fun... Finally IceChaw can have some obs lol

I think most players who currently play this server are playing it becuse they like it the way it is, atleast why i chose to play on icechaw, my opinion is: if u want to make major changers, make another server and for those who like the changes can play there, i like icechaw as it is and ive been playing here for about 1.5 yers, (with breaks ofc)and no uppdate will make my gaming more fun than it already is on icechaw.

please take full responsibilty for those who have payd for donates. becuse they chose this server and not another one with diffrent settings.

I think most players who currently play this server are playing it becuse they like it the way it is, atleast why i chose to play on icechaw, my opinion is: if u want to make major changers, make another server and for those who like the changes can play there, i like icechaw as it is and ive been playing here for about 1.5 yers, (with breaks ofc)and no uppdate will make my gaming more fun than it already is on icechaw.

please take full responsibilty for those who have payd for donates. becuse they chose this server and not another one with diffrent settings.

+1 exactly

Thats why we need to change, because no new players want to join the server.

as I said, people can chose other Otland servers to play on, as i Chose Icechaw with its settings. or otland can make another server instead of changing the existing one, i think it will lose more population that it will gain. but thats just my theory.

Feloth can you confirm that the update is going through so i knew to sell my account or not

Back