• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Updated Auscent tibia 11 spr extractor

Memerto

PHP, JS, LUA, HTML...
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi mates!

Just fixed a couple of things in the code Auscent created and compiled it to extract the latest cipsoft sprite sheets (version 11.86).

Compiled version and sources with the changes are attached to this post. This is the original version by Auscent: Auscent/Tibia-11-SpriteDump

Have fun.

Attachments

• src.rar
    209.9 KB · Views: 211 · VirusTotal
  • Tibia_11_SpriteDump (Post 11.49).rar
    18.8 KB · Views: 450 · VirusTotal
Of course, thank you very much for this tool, the only one that has been made until today, thanks my updates on clients were only possible thanks to you, thank you very much.

Hi there!

I am getting a corrupted error msg in your Tibia_11_SpriteDump (Post 11.49).rar file...
But
I compiled the source file and when executed, it is giving me this line for every single asset:
Console.WriteLine("Skipping '{0}', doesn't exist!", file);

Well, not much knowledge here about what to do about it, so here i am.

Hi there!

I am getting a corrupted error msg in your Tibia_11_SpriteDump (Post 11.49).rar file...
But
I compiled the source file and when executed, it is giving me this line for every single asset:
Console.WriteLine("Skipping '{0}', doesn't exist!", file);

Well, not much knowledge here about what to do about it, so here i am.

Fixed: in code line 110, removed ".lzma" from string format =
string filePath = String.Format("{0}{1}", _assetsPath, file);

Thank you.

Hey, does anyone know how to compile Edited sprites, or if is it even possible?

Back