• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Tibia [Updated] KTibiaX® Tibia Launcher 1.4.0

Thanks, I guess I downloaded the file before you had time to update the links. Now it works, great work with the check server function. :)

I wanna know how to compile it xD
(ye, i like experiments ;] )

I wanna know how to compile it xD
(ye, i like experiments ;] )

Use some SVN client (like Tortoise SVN), get the code using the instructions of the Source Code Page, update the project references and compile then.

... Yes. It's just an IP changer, there no use to keylog account for ot servers.

It cac be. But i think it is safe. I know a good ip changer that it hasa bacdoor inside.
BTW: Good job

Hmm...
EventType : clr20r3 P1 : ktibiax.ipchanger.exe P2 : 1.3.3237.40861
P3 : 491a7abb P4 : mscorlib P5 : 2.0.0.0 P6 : 4889dc80 P7 : fac
P8 : 0 P9 : system.typeloadexception

When I start up the 1.3.0 version.

No words.. this ip changer is awesome :thumbup: skins, status checker, multilang, mc, that much options and custom .cfg files. There is all what needed in this IP Changer! You have done nice piece of work.

But, there is one sad thing that it takes some time to load. ;\

Languages aren't loaded from any file? I looked into files, and I don't see nothing. It could be a nice feature, that we'll be able to post out languages ;p

No words.. this ip changer is awesome :thumbup: skins, status checker, multilang, mc, that much options and custom .cfg files. There is all what needed in this IP Changer! You have done nice piece of work.

But, there is one sad thing that it takes some time to load. ;\

Languages aren't loaded from any file? I looked into files, and I don't see nothing. It could be a nice feature, that we'll be able to post out languages ;p

Hi there,
The language is stored in resource files inside the application. But would be very nice if anybody help me to translate the ipchanger to more languages!

Just write to me: [email protected]
and i send you the language files to translation.

[]'s

Back