• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Updated Map and NPC Files and nothing changed?

Udho

Reaction score
So I am very new to this and am trying to figure out what I'm doing. Got a server started based on TFS 1.2 Found Map data and NPC data based on 1.2. When i changed out the files for these new files and restarted server and logged into there are still no NPCs and stuck in little starting area. I was hoping to get some experience doing this using real map or close to real map. But now I'm stuck and don't know where to go from here. Any help or direction to resources to keep me going would be appreciated. My main goal is to make a real map server and then make adjustments until I like what I have. Thanks again for any help.

You can't just copy files from different datapacks and expect it to work only because it is based on same TFS version.
This datapack you copied your NPCs through might have different/edited npchandler.lua/modules.lua or the TFS itself might have been edited/changed (Can be anything).
I suggest you testing 1 by 1 and checking if there are any console errors/missing functions then try solving it or posting it here in Support board then we'll try to help you.

Back