• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Updated Shop System [Modern Acc]

This is what i get whenever i go to the url

http://localhost//index.php/p/v/ipn

errorswk.png

and this is my paypal.php

Code:
<?PHP
require("config.php");
require("gifts/config/config.php");
$ots = POT::getInstance();
$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, connection());
$SQL = $ots->getDBHandle();
$custom = stripslashes(ucwords(strtolower(trim($_REQUEST['custom'])))); 
$session = stripslashes(ucwords(strtolower(trim($_REQUEST['session']))));  
$receiver_email = $_REQUEST['receiver_email'];  
$payment_status = $_REQUEST['payment_status'];  
$mc_gross = $_REQUEST['payment_gross'];  
$payer_email = $_REQUEST['payer_email']; 

if ($payment_status == "Completed" & $receiver_email == $config['donations']['paypal']['Mail'] & $mc_gross == $config['donations']['paypal']['Amount']) {  

$prem = $SQL->query("SELECT premium_points FROM accounts WHERE accounts.name = '".$custom."'")->fetch();  

$points = $prem['premium_points'] + $config['donations']['paypal']['Points'];  

$SQL->query("UPDATE accounts SET premium_points = '".$points."' WHERE name = '".$custom."'"); 

$SQL->query("INSERT INTO shop_donation_history (`id`, `method`, `receiver`, `buyer`, `account`, `points`, `date`) VALUES (NULL, 'PayPal', '".$config['donations']['paypal']['Mail']."', '".$session."', '".$custom."', '".$config['donations']['paypal']['Points']."', '".time()."');");

}  
else  
 {   
 echo("Error.");  
 }  
?>

why u open this url btw ?
u put it in your paypal to send to it notify then this script should add points instantly

Well i opened it to check if there was a problem with it, since players that donate still cant get theyre points automaticlly. I mean they send the money via paypal using the shop points, but they dont receive them.

You cant just go to IPN.php first you need to pay so it gets all that vars, you should active in paypal the IPN option maybe its that, for me is working :s maybe teamviewer of something

Maybe im having problems because i dont have the folder htdocs? Im using uniserver.

this is where i have my ipn.php
Code:
UniServer\www\system\pages

this is what was in the ipn.php
Code:
<?php
include("gifts/confirm/paypal.php");
?>

And this is where i have my other gifts folder

Code:
UniServer\www\gifts

paypal.php
Code:
UniServer\www\gifts\confirm

etc. etc..

Hey im having a problem:
the player receive the item when he has no free space and when he has, that is working fine... But if he has no cap a message in server logs come up saying that you need x cap to receive the items, it spams the message, and it lag the server, so i wanna know if there is a way that it checks every 30 seconds or at least to dont check the cap, just give the item.

Man im having the same problem, most of the players get their items but, some of them get a message saying Sorry, you don't have a container to receive >> x Item << but the player have a container and enough cap but it spams the message anyway hope you can help me with this, i tried a lot of things but it keep spaming when the player logs in :S and he doesnt get the item

Automatic installation (only works if there are no tables created for the Shop) [REQUIRED log in with admin account]

VaylandOT - Discover the Power.
when i get here show me this : Your shop system has been installed succesfully!! click HERE to see your shop

when i click here nothing happens just refreshes the same page
im using uniserver perhaps i put the folders ina a wrong way dunno can someone help me?

Do you ddos the website, next, use multi clicker , and the multi clicker, do 1000 clicks on seconds, and some of these clicks, give to players, a lot of items, and account points say "premium points = -50000",or some like that

Hey everyone.
Is there a way to change "http://localhost//index.php/p/v/shop" to simple "http://localhost//index.php/shop"? How can i manage to do this?

Hello Guys

Today i will release my working shop system
all credit to this thread : http://otland.net/f118/shop-system-full-modern-aac-114852/
actually its the same system but i made some changed which i wanted to do it

Here are the changes :

• Increased Categories
    • Increased offer list
    • Fixed Add / Remove Points
    • Fixed cloning items by refresh the page
Notice : iam not good at scripting at all
i just wanted to do some changed and tried to make it work
so i succeed and it just working!
i know that donate page is ugly but i dont know how to make it better
cuz iam not prof maybe someone can make it better ;)

Features:
Code:
- Offers are displayed in shop
- Automatic installation (only works if there are no tables created for the Shop) [REQUIRED log in with admin account]
- Panel of Directors [Featuring "Add / Remove Products" - "Add / Remove Items to accounts"]
- Transactions [pass the product you bought your player or another player in a different account]
- Transaction History function [You can see the products you purchased from a list]
- Event Script running LUA [The products are received in the backpack of the player, if you have free space or capacity, will give you not]
"Methods of Donations [can donate by 2 methods: PayPal or ContenidoPago]
History - Donation [Donations are stored in a table to find the player who donated, how and when]

Donate Page
shop1r.jpg

Shop System
shop2n.jpg

Shop System Links

To change Categories as you want:
open htdocs/gifts/gifts.php ---- > line 46

Code:
$categories = array(1 => '<font color="black"> Account Modifications</font>', 2 => '<font color="black">Scrolls</font>', 3 => '<font color="black">Mage Equipment</font>', 4 => '<font color="black">Paladin Equipment</font>', 5 => '<font color="black">Knight Equipment</font>', 6 => '<font color="black">Weapons</font>');[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Black]
[B]rename/delete which category you want[/B]

[B][COLOR="#0000FF"]Download : Shop System[/COLOR]
[ATTACH]15357.vB[/ATTACH][/B]

[B]Rep ++ If it helps ;)
Good luck[/B]

[/FONT][/FONT][/quote]

Back