• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Updating map.

BorkaOTS

Reaction score
Hello, I have to upgrade map from Tibia version 8.60 to 10.41. I have no clue how to do this and is there possibility that this cause some problems/bugs after upgrade? Like missing or changed sprites etc?

I don't think so it will change anything on the map since you are upgrading map version not downgrading, which could lead to many map bugs(item id's which don't even exist on 8.6 protocol), but of course make backup for safety :).

jsmc4JTSy.png

e1RNUydxG.png

It won't cause changes on your map (if you use a default items.otb, like the one from Remere), only if you downgrade the map like Moj mistrz posted, then sprites from higher clients will be removed from the map.

jsmc4JTSy.png

e1RNUydxG.png

It won't cause changes on your map (if you use a default items.otb, like the one from Remere), only if you downgrade the map like Moj mistrz posted, then sprites from higher clients will be removed from the map.

Thank you very much/Dziekuję

Back