• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Updating my old 8.4 .otb file to 8.54

PureDarkSlayer

Reaction score
Like the title says, I want to update the .otb file from my 8.4 server to 8.54 without changing the item ids! Please help. I always rep everyone that assists me =)

provide the otitemeditor with 8.54 spr and dat, open your otb and create missing client items. also reload item attributes just in case

dat editors are only used for custom clients, or if you want to add (for example) 8.54 sprites to a 8.40 client..

Im not sure if your understanding me but what I mean is I have the old items.otb file from my 8.4 server with all my donation items done and named but in the 8.54 version some item ids no longer are what I have in my 8.4 server so if there was a way to just update the 8.4 file to 8.54 without making changes to the file it would be great because doing it manually is very annoying and takes time. :p

you can't update it without making changes to it. this doesn't mean your old items will be affected.
unless you have brand NEW items (duplicate sprite items), just replace your current OTB with the new one.
otherwise, do what i said in the first post

Back